The five things that I cannot live with out are as follows: 1) Coffee, 2) Mason Jars, 3) Cast Iron Pans and Pots, 4) Klean Kanteen Water Bottle, 5) Childhood Stuffed Penguin.
1) Coffee: I must have good coffee. My friends refer to me as a coffe snob - to the extent where I would have my friends order the unfamiliar coffees and I would try it. If I like it I would buy it... if not... I would not.
2) Mason Jars: I just love Mason Jars for cooking, baking, canning and storing dried goods. I have over 100+ Mason Jars at home... and they are all in use.
3) Cast Iron Pans and Pots: I love cooking... and I really love cooking with my Cast Iron Pans and Pots as they are so versatile. They do require alot of TLC... but the ability to bake, fry, stew, roast, braise and saute is unparallel.
4) Klean Kanteen Insulated Bottle: It took me forever to find the best water bottle/thermos. It does not only store cold and hot drinks but I could use it for food and it is leak proof!!!
5) Childhood Stuffed Penguin: I have two childhood stuffed penguins that I could never ever part with. I usually bring one of them on my travels. So... don't be weired out if you see a grown man with a penguin stuffy.
Apart from that... I am quite nomadic in regards to my style of travelling. I rarely stay at the place where I am sleeping at because I just want to see and experience the city. I am into eating and searching out for good food and good coffee. I must find a tea towel and a t-shirt from a local boutique. I like to wander the city and stay far away from touist traps... unless if it is worth being trapped. Due to that, I am an early riser and a late sleeper.
However... I am very quiet and I will not intrude onto my host's space. In fact... I am so busy wandering around that you would most likely not see much of me. I hope that it is a good thing?
Anyways... hello world... and here I come!!!!!