From Melbourne , I enjoy being a family man following my childrens sports and activities.
Stayed for just one night, cottage was clean and comfortable, liked the garden - lovely and relaxing. Randall's communication was faultless.
Lovely house very well equipped, thanks Randall
Great place to stay in a convenient area! Be more than happy to stay again soon.
We really enjoyed staying at Randall's cottage, it has a lot of charm and all of the amenities you could need for your stay. Thank you Randall for accommodating us at short notice!
We loved staying a Portsea Cottage and we didn't want to leave! The home has lovely antique furniture and a country house feel. All the beds were very comfortable and everything was tidy and clean inside. The outdoor entertainment area was perfect for our large group. Thank you and we all highly recommend!
A great place in an amazing location. Randall was a pleasure to deal with and allowed us to check-in and check-out whenever we wanted. There were some minor issues with what was available for use in the house, and bringing your own sheets/towels is a real pain, but overall we would stay again because of how great the actual house is.
1. Spacious and not far from the beach
2. Well equipped kitchen and tvs in bedrooms
3. Randall was available over the phone
1. For the price, I expected the house to be cleaner and the host to supply dishwashing powder and toilet paper and I am not sure about th cleanliness of the donna and its covers
2. The house needs maintenance attention as hinges on cupboards are being detached, nice wooden floor is there scratched.
3. The rubbish bin were full when we got there from previous guests, suggest contacting he council to get a bigger bin.
All in all we still had a good time at Randall's house.
Our family had a lovely time at this cottage. Randall was very easy to deal with and was very accommodating to our request. The cottage felt very private despite being on the same premises as a main residence. It was a good size and was well-equipped.
There were a few unfortunate things that are worth mentioning:
1) The place was quite dusty with several cobwebs in the corners- some of these were cleaned up during our stay after my request.
2) The furniture is quite "antique" and not very sturdy- particularly the coffee table and dining chairs.
3) Unfortunately the stove wasn't working but we managed to get by by using the BBQ.
Overall a fairly pleasant experience. Thanks Randall.
We absolutely loved our stay at the Portsea Cottage. Randall was a fantastic host who afforded us both an early check in and a late check out. There were 8 of us in total and there was more than enough room to sleep us all. We had a great time at the nearby beaches and at the Porstea Market. Would recommend the Portsea Cottage in a heartbeat, we will definitely be back. Thanks Randall.
We had a beautiful weekend at the cottage. Everything was very clean - the fridge, dishwasher, etc. And we had all the kitchen utensils that we needed.
The cottage is full of character. The beds are comfortable. It was lovely waking up each morning to the greenery that can be seen from alll the windows.
It was wonderful having the flexible checkout time on Sunday.
Randall is a perfect guest. I look forward to host him again in the near future!