Hi! I'm Vera and I hate to be obligated to "describe myself". But I am organized and follow the rules with obsessive compulsiveness, therefore here is the list:
- I am an internet addict, and also watches tons of TV-shows. Mostly about sarcastic a-holes.
- I was born in Russia. I live in Germany with a Canadian/Italian guy named Robert, who happens to be my boyfriend of 3 years. He has a great beard and wicked sense of humor.
- I speak English with an American accent.
- I am definitely a dog person, rather than cat lover. French bulldogs are my wild obsession!
- Travel is the greatest thing in the world. We also enjoy good food and live music. While I never mastered any instrument, Rob plays drums. You'll find a drum kit in the flat. Feel free to test your skills!
- Did I say that I am quite obsessive compulsive?
Occupation: advertising copywriter at Hamburg based agency Kolle Rebbe. Yup, I am sometimes responsible for what people see on TV and hear on the radio during commercial breaks.
- I laugh at semi-funny jokes
- I am able to get lost even while holding a map in my hands
- I am often asked: Who the hell knows stuff like that?!
Not a communist. Prefer whisky over vodka. Do not wear or own a fur coat neither a fur hat. Babushka is how I and the whole Russia call their grandmothers. I have no relations to mafia and I only saw bears in the circus or zoo.