Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
If you have any question about the flat, I will be glad to answer you.
Thank you and see you soon!
Ramon has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Bonjour, nous avons été très bien accueilli par Ramon.
Bonne situation de l'appartement pour visiter Barcelone à pieds.
Un parking se trouve à 50 mètres.
Very central location in the heart of Barcelona. Nice appartment and very reasonable. Ramon met me at the appartment and very helpful.
Perfect! The home is beatifull complete and very large . Near The 'Core ' of Barcellona .thank Ramon!
Appartement confortable magnifiquement situé dans l'hyper centre, près de la la Cathédrale, du Palais de la musique, de la Rambla, de la place de Catalogne, dans un quartier typique avec tous les commerces et facilités à proximité. .
Accueil sympathique par notre hôte.
Excellent host and great flat. Ramon was very easy to contact and very kind and understanding. The flat was just next to a market, stores, a taxi stand and an Orange cell phone store. Las Ramblas was only a 5-10 minute walk away. The area felt safe and we had no problems at all with the flat. Very spacious and clean. Thank you very much, Ramon, for a great stay!
We took the flat for our company for the Mobile World Congress event in February.
Flat was brilliantly located, spacious, good value (especially considering the MWC price ramping that goes on when 80K foreigners descend for a week) and generally perfect for our needs. The heaters actually worked (which is sometimes not the case in old barcelona apartments), the wifis were good and the kitchen well equipped. A slightly more powerful shower would be great, but it wasn't a real problem.
Ramon was a great host, flexible to our needs and checking in if we needed anything without being overbearing. Would definitely come again.
The reservation was canceled 37 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Appartement très grand et très bien situé, au coeur de Barcelone. Ramon est un hôte gentil et très accueillant! L'appartement est calme, on y dort bien, il est bien aménagé.
Le seul petit problème est le robinet de la cuisine qui fuit, ce qui rend difficile de faire la vaisselle. Sinon, super lieu d'habitation, aucun regret, et je le conseil fortement, notamment si vous etes plusieurs !
Best location one could think of. Also very cozy place, perfect for big families. Don't miss out the new restaurant in the building of st. catarina market close by.
* We had a great week in Barcelona, thanks to this perfectly located appartment. Supermarket, several bakeries, as well as the Market Halls are within 1 minute of walking. Everything between Placa Catalunya and the Harbor is easily reachable by foot.
* The size was great for us four people, with one bed staying unused. The door to the 3rd bedroom Mandy mentioned in her review was already open, so two of us had a room for their own each, and two slept in the same room. Having a seperate dining room in addition to the living room was nice.
* Thanks to Ramon, we were able to check in earlier than the official time, right when we arrived, and check out later, just before catching the bus to the airport
* The WiFi/DSL was reliable and fast, depending on the time up to 16MBit
* Use the blue bed cover in the room right at the entrance to reduce light coming in from the window by swinging it over the curtain rod
* Save water by making sure that the toilet stops running, pull up the handle afterwards
* Don't hesitate to switch between the three available wifi networks, their throughput and availability fluctuates throughout day and night, but there's always one that runs at high speed
* Hot water coming from the gas boiler is a bit erratic in terms of which handle position produces which temperature, will take some time to get a feel for it
* The hole where to ignite the gas oven is inside the oven at the bottom
All in all absolutely recommendable!