Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I am a Filipino-French having residence in both countries.
We're doing homestay and restaurant business.
I used to be in the travel & tour business and my husband in the food business so now we are retiring in our little ways in this same line
Lourdes has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Beautiful Villa on top of the hill. Was a great place to stay. Host was very pleasant and responsive. Picked us up from the restaurant.
Homestay was exactly as described. Hosts even came over to help with setting up wifi and fixing a problematic lock. Kids were very happy with the accommodation. It's a couple of kms away from the Oslob tourist spots but not a problem if you have a car. As well, public transportation is available along the main road.
We discovered the beach on our last day and would have loved to stay for a couple of more days had it not been for our schedule. Overall, we had a great stay and would recommend this homestay for anyone looking for a relaxing and stress free time in Oslob.
Everything ok, the room was clean, the description was accurate and the place is ready for those who want to relax.
Thank you to the hosts for the nice room, good accommodation in Oslob, near to whale shark spot and Tumalog waterfall (10 min by drive).Also there is a fantastic waterfall Aguinid(40 min drive)recommend to go there, it will be a pleasure adventure)))
The hosts are friendly and helpful:)
Recommend for staying.
- accueil sympathique de Vincent (Lourdes étant absente à notre arrivée) qui est venu à notre rencontre alors que le bus nous avait déposés trop loin. Vincent qui connaît très bien sa région a su nous donner de bons conseils. Discussions intéressantes sur son expérience philippines.
- cadre extérieur très agréable (2 hamacs pour se détendre et profiter de la jolie vue). Jardin apaisant.
- propreté des lieux (chambre et jardin).
- très bruyant car proche de la route où la circulation s'arrête tard la nuit et commence tôt le matin.
- chambre plus que sommaire et matelas inconfortable.
- pas d'équipement comme indiqué dans l'annonce (hormis la bouilloire mise à notre disposition à notre demande).
- sol de la salle de bain toujours mouillé.
- éloignement de toutes les activités (observation des requins baleines et restaurants).
- fenêtre cassée et remplacée par une planche de bois.
- pas de distributeur de billets à Oslob donc prévoir du cash.
- dernier bus pour rentrer à l'appartement à 21h donc ne pas s'éterniser aux restaurants.
Vince and Lourdes are really accommodating. Funny couple. They're knowledgeable of the area and They can recommend you to places and activities in oslob. We've also rented their vespa and used it to drive around town even to the point of driving up to moalboal depending on your speed. It actually took us 2 hours to get there. Cheaper than catching tricycles. This place is superb. I've also played with their puppies. Situated right beside the ocean and the main road. Easy to get to. I highly recommend this property. You really feel relaxed. Thank you vince and Lourdes for letting us stay and adding another night on a last minute.
Beach House B 在Oslob海边，住在这里你可以很方便地去看鲸鲨、瀑布、市场、教堂等景点。屋子设备完善，有泳池、沙滩，厨房，而且厨房还有非常多的调味料方便我们自己做饭。
We had a incredible time staying here. Lourdes and Vincent were so accommodating and even went above and beyond helping us track down some missing luggage from the airport. The homestay was exactly as described; basic but really comfortable. We would recommend renting a bike to make your own way to the Whale Shark Briefing area and the Tumalog Falls but otherwise tuktuks and buses pass by the homestay regularly. We couldn't rate this homestay any higher! Hopefully we'll be back for a longer stay next time!
Lourdees and Vincent were very helpful both before we arrived and during our stay in Oslob. The house lived up to our expectations and matched the description that was given.
we had a great stay, totally recommend the house.
it's large, all the facilities you need, walking distance to the whale shark observatory.
the views from the hammock on the terrace are brilliant.
don't spend money in staying in Oslob, Tanawan it's a much better choice.
don't miss the amazing waterfalls in the area.
the hosts are wonderful people
Having Lourdes as guest was a real enjoy. She was so cheerful and chummy guest who is scattering around positive energy. She has been offered to me dry mango which I tasted first time. It was delicious as her personality.