Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I am 26 years old guy from Ecuador/Miami. I study film and I love traveling , dogs, chocolate, movies, fútbol, and formula one racing.
Daniel has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Daniel and his family were very nice pensons and so polite.
They left the apartmen clean without any problems.
I would recommend them to all the hosts of Airbnb
and hope to see them again
Well, hosting Daniel was a hard time.
Here are the reasons why.
- Daniel took all my beers, champagne, soft drinks, some gin and food in the freezer without asking and without replacing it off course.
- One of my furniture was damaged
- The place was very dirty and messy (Cigarette butt in the flowers and in the gutter, glass in the gutter, wooden chair outside under the rain
- Daniel came back at 4:00 in the moorning waking up half of the building because he was drunk. (That's part of my fault because he was supposed to call me to enter the building... But i didn't know his plan was to go out ! )
- He looked into my personal belongings.
- Communication was difficult because he didn't answered my texts.
Sorry Daniel for this bad review, but things have to be said
Daniel was perfect guest. He arrived just when he said he would, he was really pleasant and friendly to talk with. He was respectful, clean, self-sufficient, and in every way very good guest. I would highly recommend him as guests, and I would love to host him again any time!
very nice boy i reccomend
Nice guest I will welcome him back at any time
Daniel and his brother were very nice! I will welcome them back whenever they need a place to stay in!