Retired mature male with high sense of responsibility, down-to-earth, will treat other people's property as if it was our own (because that is what we ourselves would want our guests to do as well).
World citizen (have lived in Netherlands, USA and U.K., now back in the Netherlands), worked in 5 different countries.
Fluent in English, Dutch, German and average in French language.
Married to a lovely lady who was born in England.
In any rented property we would like to have:
- free Wifi internet access
- hairdryer and straightening tongs/irons
- working fridge/freezer
- working TV with remote
- ability to cook and eat breakfast and dinner (at least a microwave but preferably also a hob), so preferably also a usable dining area
- good firm double (queen or king) bed
- good curtains or blinds in the bedroom, so we can have a good sleep
- sufficient space for our luggage
- if the property is up more than 2 floors, preferably a working elevator
Couple of my life motto's:
- life is too short to drink bad wine
- find a good balance between healthy living and enjoying gourmet food
- a day without laughter is a day not lived
- enjoy what you have, don't be envious of what others have