Tim it is very unprofessional of you. You were very nice to me in all communications the entire time. Now you are accusing me of the following:
1. I was not present - that is not true. I was there and will provide pictures to airbnb and you if necessary.
2. Your tub was trashed - we communicated about sand in the tub. First of all, there was sand in the tub we got there. Second of all, you sent me an apologetic text message for accusing us of bringing sand to your tub. I have a copy of your message and will provide to airbnb and you if necessary.
3. You claim that some strange kids and adults were there. It is not true. Our group included 4 adults (me, my husband, and two of our friends) and 5 kids (my daughter and her friends).
4. Yes we came to Chincoteague to learn surfing, hiking, and enjoy your beautiful island.
5. There were absolutely no dirty dishes. We followed your instruction fully. We put all dishes in the dishwasher and started the cycle. There were a few dishes and cups which did not fit into the dishwasher. We washed everything by hand and placed it neatly on a towel on the kitchen counter for drying.
6. My daughter did cut her toe and there was a tiny blood spot on the carpet in the bathroom that we noticed which we did not clean out. I am very sorry about it and willing to pay for cleaning of it. There was no blood in the master bedroom, on the sheets, the dust ruffle, the carpet, the bathroom. It is very unprofessional of you to accuse us of such a thing for money extraction purposes.
7. Your son was on premises at least twice and neither you or him expressed your concerns to us. Why you decided to bring these issues more then a week later?
8. Your house is located on a sandy island. We tried our best to clean it off before entering your house but I am sure some of it did come inside.
I travel a lot and use airbnb often and had only positive feedback. I am very surprised and disappointed with your feedback.