Lieta di accogliervi a Mirabello Vacanze !
Welcome to Mirabello Vacanze !
Gianna Maria has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
I have been 3 days and they were great days
Everything we need.
Gianna Maria did everything and more to make our stay great.
My kids love the flat
It was big and cool despite it was hot summer.
It is tidy and colourful flat.
Everything you need to cook breakfast lunch dinner
A small supermarket downstairs,TV to watch soccer World Cup
Was great entertainment for the kids
Rome is super city! All good! Very big flat! 15 minuts walk to Vatikan! Gianna Maria very very positive mam!
Response from Gianna Maria:
Gianna's place was wonderful in a very quiet neighborhood with the exception of some bords that made strange noises in the middle of the night. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends and family to stay here. The restaurant across the street is very good and the waiters were very nice and explained all of the specials for the evening. If you don't want to walk the 10-15 mins/save your energy for exploring the city and have a multi-day metro pass, take the 32 bus south on Viale Angelico towards the Ottavian metro station.
We had a great holiday! We were travelling with our 1yr old and this was our experience:
1) Gianna Maria arranged for us transport to/from airport. Cheaper than taxi, and in a new large van. When driver was late, she helped us get it fixed right away.
2) Apartment is very large (for Europe standards), nicely decorated, impeccable and with everything you may need (for example, there is a coffee maker, toaster, pasta pan, cups, glasses, wine glass, cleaning utensils, dishwasher, umbrella, washing machine, detergent, shampoo, shower gel... and the list goes on!)
3) Gianna Maria left some food and water for us, which was great because we arrived late night
4) She provided a pack and play for our son, again it was impeccable and in great condition
5) The location is good. There is a supermarket, coffee shop and pharmacy within 3 blocks. There is a bus stop too about 2 blocks, and 15min walk to Otaviano Metro.
The flat is exactly as shown in the pictures, well decorated, colourful and spacious. The power shower, after a day out was the best, and so is Gianna Maria, who arranged everything we needed, from taxi to tickets. We stayed there for a few days to watch the Rome Master tennis and the location could not have been better. The Foro Italico was only a 10 minute walk from the apartment. Thanks Gianna!
Chic and cozy apartment! We can feel the careful concerns of the host every single item of the house. It has plenty of space and storage. The kitchen was comfortable enough to cook for ourselves every morning. The choice of books and magazines, the scented candles and light... everything was more than we expected! We walked to Vatican city and Stadio olimpico(to watch a AS Roma football match), it took us about 20 mins and coming back and find our apartment again was very simple and easy. Thank Gianna so much for everything(including pick up service and kind response), we had a great (email hidden)! Definitely recommandable place and host:)
We really enjoyed our stay. Gianna was very helpful in organizing taxis and arranging to meet when we had very late checkin. The apartment is close to the Vatican and the metro is easy to walk to. Overall a very good experience!
Gianna María es una anfitriona estupenda. Amable y (email hidden)o poder. La casa está en perfecto estado, muy cuidada y limpia. Y la ubicación es perfecta. Estamos muy contentos con nuestra estancia.
Mirabello is a very nice place. Everything is arranged so thoughtfully! Superclean, well equipped and location is perfect. Nice restaurants in the closest area. Gianna Maria - is great host :) provided us with plenty useful information, helped with transport issues, always responding :) Thank you a lot Gianna Maria!
The apartment is beautiful and spacious, everything neded for a great stay is provided!
Thanks for your hospitality Gianna Maria!