* About Me *
Geek, traveler, creative and marketer. I have more than my fair share of drive, heart and ambition. I've been told I'm easy to get along with and a bad influence -- I make it easy for people to let go and have fun. I work too much, drink often (love trying local beers everywhere I go), cook and bake as much as I can (also buy cookbooks while traveling), geek out frequently, fawns over typography, design, photography, architecture and art. I will kick your ass rollerskating or playing Texas Hold'em. ;)
* Travel Goals *
- Visiting 50 countries before I'm 50 years old.
- Visiting all of the post-Roman triumph arches
- UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Hitting every continent (only have Antarctica left!)
- Visit all 50 US States. I'm up to 42.