Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I'm a fashion designer!
And I'm the host of my lovely studio.
Stay in my space, I'm pleasure to have you with a warm and caring heart for you to have the best experience and memories of Seoul. =)
Every Superhost has their own style, but they've all reached key hospitality goals.
See What Makes a Superhost
Congratulations, you're a Superhost! We'll reward you with priority support, product previews and more.
Review Your Rewards
Esther has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
We totally love Esther's apartment! Located just above Hongik University Station and right smack in the Hongdae area, there is simply no short of nightlife, shopping and food nearby. What we were impressed with is the fact that the apartment has such a homely feel and we felt so cosy and safe when inside. Many amenities are provided for and we like it that we can cook and clean the house at anytime of the day just like our own :) it is extremely clean and it is definitely better than staying in a hotel. When we went to Jeju for a couple of days, we missed the apartment so much that we couldn't wait to go back to the apartment. We had a great time in Seoul and a memorable time staying in Esther's wonderful apartment. I would definitely stay here again when I am back and would highly recommend this apartment to anyone who wants to stay in the Hongdae area.
This is my 3rd time staying at Esther's place - feels like my "home" in Seoul. Love
- the convenient location
- Esther is helpful, gives clear instructions
- A Book Cafe and convenience store in the same building
I'll be back :)
Totally love our first airbnb experience with Esther's hip hongdae apartment!
First, the location is unbeatable! It made traveling in the city so so convenient. This is v impt esp during the winter time. And the best part is, it took us less than an hr traveling to/from the incheon airport, pretty manageable even with our hands full of luggages!
Second, the apartment is secure, cozy and well-equipped with almost everything. It felt just like home! Felt good every time we stepped into the room at the end of the day.
Third, our host Esther is kind and helpful. It a pity that we don't get to meet this time, but she has ensured that our stay is smooth and hassle-free by providing all the instructions we need. Thanks Esther!
Will definitely come back to Esther's apartment the next time we visit Seoul! No doubt with that.
룸 컨디션이 사진보고 기대했던것과 일치해서 좋았고 호스트분도 매우친절하셨어요~
무엇보다 침구가 깔끔해서 맘에들었습니다~^^
Esther is so nice, she emailed me the location of the apartment and told me how to get there very clearly. The apartment's location was very convenient to get anywhere I wanted to. I had a nice holiday in Seoul and Esther's house.
My wife and I had a wonderful stay at Esther's place. Her location is perfect as it is right above the subway station and that made going everywhere very convenient. Most of the major sites are also less than 20 minutes away by subway. There are lots of inexpensive restaurants and places to shop nearby and the nightlife in Hongdae is filled with local performers, musicians, and even magicians.
Esther has been quick, prompt, and helpful during our correspondences. The place was pleasantly warm and we had a great sleep every night on the comfortable bed and pillows.
I recently stayed at Esther's apartment and honestly have to say it has been a fantastic experience. From the apartment itself to the incredible host, it was all about the thought and details.
1. Prior to departure, Esther provides a step by step guide from Inchon airport to the apartment. It's impossible to get lost.
2. The apartment looks exactly like the pictures. Clean, comfortable, convenient.
3. Esther pays attention to the small details and includes tourist maps, candles, umbrellas, extra blankets and other things to make it truly feel like home away from home.
4. Hongdae has always been one of my favourite places in seoul. The apartment is located only 5-10min walk from where is all happening and a 30 sec walk to exit 3 hongik station. Also there are plenty of cafes, restaurants and shopping literally a minute away.
5. Finally the host Esther has been the best. She is always prompt to answer (she even sent me follow up messages to check if I was ok when I had limited internet access in HongKong) and she definitely makes the whole experience of travelling a lot less stressful and enjoyable one. I must admit I sent her quite a few messages regarding payments, etc (my own fault) and she was so patient with me the whole time.
I clearly can't say enough good things about this place and its host, but my observations have been an unbiased one. See for yourself! If you're considering the Hongdae area to stay in Seoul , you won't regret it.
I stayed at Esther's apt in early October 2014 for a week.
1. Esther was very prompt to all my queries and had prepare a deck of information to guide me to the apt beforehand. On the day of my arrival, she even message me to ensure that everything was fine.
2. The apt was the same as describe and shown.
3. The apt was clean and neat.
4. Location of the apt was great! The subway was less than 2 minutes walk away (its at the basement) and the journey to Incheon airport was merely 40 to 45 minutes away
Thank you Esther!!! :)
My wife and I spent two weeks here and it was perfect. The room itself was of decent size. It was clean and had all the essentials to make our stay enjoyable and comfortable. Particularly the air con, TV and portable wifi ('egg') really made the difference (the latter always saved us when we got lost!). Maps of Seoul and various attractions were provided (leftover from previous travellers?). We really appreciated the small things - umbrellas for use if needed, shampoo & conditioner (my wife swears by Korean shampoo) and as the well-equipped kitchenette including cutlery and crockery but even candles and matches.
Esther was always quick to reply our queries both before and during stay.
As for the location, we really loved it. Located on exit 3 of Hongik Station, access to the subway and AREX lines were always within a few minutes walk while the Hongdae area is of course fantastic. We could have spent the entire two weeks exploring this area alone and still not seen everything. Hongik station itself is only a few stops away from all major sites and attractions in Seoul.
Prior to my stay, Esther emailed me detailed directions with pictures of how to get to and into the apartment. The directions were very clear and super helpful.
Esther is a consummate guest! She and her sister stayed for only a couple of days and we only spoke a little but I would happily welcome them again. Very neat and clean, you couldn't even tell that they had used the kitchen.
It was a pleasure to welcome Esther in my flat! Shes very nice and kind.
Very nice, quiet and pleasant guests, respectful to our property! Thank you very much !
She is great guest for us!!
She is really nice person and we communicated very well.
We hope she will come back and enjoy Okinawa again soon.