Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I and my husband (Fabrizio) are a middle age couple with a lot of interest about the best way of life. I love to cook (I'm italian!), I like very much to see exhibition, expecially modern art, but the Renaissance picture is my favourite.
Lory has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
We didn't see Lory when we were there and found that she doesn't speak English....However, Mr. Nazzareno was welcoming and friendly. He gave us lots of useful information and suggestion that made our trip in Rome more interesting and enjoyable. Besides, the location of the house is very close to the Metro which is very convenience. And the room was clean and lovely.
Definitely recommend Casalory for people who's travelling to Rome.
This is our second time staying in Lory's B&B. Everything is as good as it was the first time. The apartment is simple and practical, very clean, perfect for a couple or a family with children. The location is ideal, just outside the metro stop that takes you in 10-15' to all the tourist attractions in the city.
Special thanks to Mr. Nazareno who takes care of the apartments and will do anything to make your stay the most enjoyable possible. True hospitality cannot get any better than this!
L'accoglienza è stata ottima. La descrizione dell'annuncio rappresentava assolutamente da realtà. Il quartiere era molto tranquillo con tutti i comfort a portata di mano e con la fermata di metro e autobus praticamente davanti all'ingresso del b&b. La ciliegina sulla torta del b&b è sicuramente il sig.Nazareno che ci ha accolti calorosamente.
P.S. (per il sig. Nazareno): presto arriverà altro succo d'uva!!
Lorys apartment was simple but beautiful. It was clean, very comfortable and was located really close from the tourist attractions. We did not meet Lory but the man in charge was a gem. He was friendly and fun, and was available for enquiries or help 24/7. Breakfast (email hidden) nearby and it was delicious. Really recommend this place.
The place was really great! The room was very big, the bathroom aswell. Everything was clean and very nicely decorated and equipped. The location is great aswell, the Metro Station is right outside the door and therefore very convenient. The Doorman is very helpful and nice. It was absolutely perfect for us !
The reservation was canceled 54 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We enjoyed our stay at Casalory; Nazareno is indeed a great help. You certainly must try the mozzarella pizza next door !!
- close to the subway, direct from Termini Train station
- very helpful doorman (Nazareno)
- clean place
- the room is in a kind of basement, and rather dark. I had to keep the light on all day long, as not enough sun light came in.
- the room is smaller than it looks.
- there was no hot water for the shower in the first morning (bad surprise), so I sent an SMS to Lori. Although I did not get any answer to this SMS, the problem was fixed when I came back in the evening.
- the breakfast is not served in the BnB, but in a bar close by. The bar is very noisy, small, and for breakfast you get one hot drink and one croissant - so forget any fantasy about a good italian breakfast. Furthermore, I needed to have breakfast before the bar opens on the first morning: fortunately, I had brought food from Paris and was able to warm it in the kitchen (no money back was proposed for this breakfast).
- Nazareno was very insistant that I leave at 10 am on the last day (he asked at least twice). I was waiting for friends, so I asked to stay in the BnB - not in my room - for 15 minutes, and this was not allowed although there was no kind of emergency like another person waiting for the room.
- In the morning I was woken up by the vibrations produced by the subway, and anyway a bit later, at 8:30 am or so, the maid used the vacuum cleaner in a nearby room.
All in all:
I will not go back to this BnB. There are many other in the same price range where I hope to have less disapointments and a better experience.
I stayed at Casa Lory for 6 weeks and I had a great time. I didnt meet Lory but the doorman Nazareno is a great person and was there for me whenever I needed him.
The apartment is modern and clean and there 3 (website hidden) looks just like on the pictures and my room even had a privat little kitchen. The only minus point for me was, that is was a bit dark even during the day because it had a courtyard facing window. Since I stayed there for such a long time, cleaning was done weekly and the cleaning lady even washed my clothes.
For breakfast you get a voucher with which you can have real italian style coffee and a (email hidden) next door.
The tube stop "Baldo degli Ubaldi" is just outside the building and the tube to the center goes every 5 mins.
I would recommend Casa Lory to anyone who is looking for a place to stay in Rome and I give a big thumbs up for Nazareno!
We enjoyed our stay very much especially because of the doorman Naurizzio! He really helped us and welcomed us so nicely.
The place is far from the center, but close to the Vatican.
Though it is easy to manage the metro to get to the center.
The room is kind of small but clean.
You can't really use the kitchen csuse there are no tools provided. But its nice to have the fridge.
The breakfast was also good.