Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Come to experience our design rooms and discover the hippest area in Taipei.
Amerie has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Joyce was always available to answer our questions, made us felt welcomed and oriented us well the first day we arrived. The room was simple but spacious and comfortable for 2 people. Highly recommended!
It was great experience to stay here. Perfect location and cozy but enough room for 2 ppl. Shower dosen't have stand. So you should hold the shower while you are taking a shower. Only one large towel is given. However, if you ask, you can get one more.
The host was on time meeting me and taking me to the flat. I had some issues with the room but the Host was very friendly and helpful in resolving them.
Pros: location!!! Minutes away from MRT, shops and restaurants downstairs and everything is walkable. Very convenient location! Love the location!
- helpfulness of the host. Has a cleaning lady who can come and help you resolve issues all the town.
- windows were thick enough that even though this room is on the first floor, it was nice and quiet.
- super humid flat, had to turn on the air conditioning (even though it was quite cold during my visit), but even so, my clothes turned damped from dry on its own, and wet towels never dry, so I'm constantly drying myself with wet towels
- the pillows are super flat. My neck hurt from sleeping on it
- skin felt itchy when sleeping on the bed. Not sure why, but I do have sensitive skin
- no proper shower stall! Which means it's one common room for toilet, sink and shower! This is the worst because everytime after I showered, the toilet and sink and my amenities would be all wet. And because it was so humid, the floor never drys and every time I needed to use the toilet, I needed to step on the wet floors.
- bad lamp that was positioned to low and I hit my head many times. This is a hazard and I am surprised it is not yet fixed after seeing previous reviews about the same problem.
- no heater - when I was in town, the weather got really cold. The host did offer to bring more blankets for me though.
Overall, I would love to stay here again because of the convenience, but after staying for 3 nights, I think next time I will opt for a lower priced hotel room or a more expensive Airbnb room next time. This is a decent place, but my standards are a bit high. I was attracted by the price and the location! You do pay for what you get!
The apartment was situated in a very good location. Room was as depicted in the pictures, just with some wear and tear. Bed was really, very very hard though... Host was hospitable and very helpful.
A wonderful cosy place in a great location! Small, but has everything you need. Very comfortable, in the middle of a bustling neighbourhood. Communication with Joyce was very smooth! Thanks for having us.
This apartment located in a great location.
While the coordinator is not good in replying message. After we paid, no matter we send message through airbnb or her local phone, it took her at least two days to reply or even did not reply at all until we call her, which was hours before our airplane arrived and made us quite nervous.
The first night, the coordinator gave us the keys but didn't tell us the hot water heater on the roof need to be turned on and we didn't have hot water for the first night.
The room is exactly the same in the photo, but the bathroom is not clean. You can see dust and hairs on the toilet and the room is full of a pungent-bleach smell.
The location of the apartment is perfect! It is just 2-minute walk from the metro station and there are many nice cafes, restaurants and convenience stores nearby. The apartment itself is okay. Minor refurbishments may be needed as there is wear and tear at some areas. It could also be a little bit noisy at night due to its central location. Price is reasonable overall.
The picture is exactly how it looks and it's more like a hotel than an airbnb experience. It's in a very trendy, central location just a block from the subway station. Many shops, cafes and restaurants nearby. I would stay again if I just needed a bed and didn't want to cook or have more space.
1. 因為房東自己的業務關係, 令我很混淆而且在入住當天跑了很多個地方, 我們是旅客不熟台北, 但房東完全沒有打算要來接我們, 最後是我們跑了第三個地方還是找不到,才要求她來接我們, 完全覺得沒有得到及時的協助.
2. 在晚上洗澡的時候發現提供的2條毛巾都有點髒, 第二天打給房東問她能不能換一條, 結果房東不太願意只說是乾淨的, 最後不太情願的給我們換了.
最後, 我覺得入住這裡唯一的傻點是地點真的超級方便, Shopping, 餐廳很多, 如果比較喜歡逛東區, 地點真係的不錯..!
Very convince place, near the 7-11 walking by 30 sec. and there has lots of famous local food stand and stores, the room is very bright and clean space, when I was sitting and watch computer, the space let me feel very comfortable and quiet. Especially the environment smells good.