Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I am based very close to the apartment and enjoy Cardiff which is a very pleasant city with lots of exciting things happening.
Paul has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Never met the host in person but his agent, Rob, was courteous, accommodating and thorough. The apartment was clean, comfortable and reasonably well equipped. The location was pretty good too, walking distance to both central Cardiff and Cardiff Bay, though not the most attractive walk.
Paul was a very accommodating host. The apartment was comfortable. We enjoyed the stay. Paul, thank you for sharing your place with us.
Arrangements were very straightforward and worked well. Apartment is very nice and is well placed within walking distance of the City Centre and Stadium. Basics such as milk, tea etc were provided and the place is very well equipped.
L'appartement était tout à fait conforme à la description, propre, bien chauffé et suffisamment équipé.
L'endroit est calme.
Le quartier, très moderne, n'est pas des plus gais en hiver, mais au fil des travaux de la ville, je ne doute pas qu'il ira en s'améliorant.
Un peu excentré, mais là encore, en marchant beaucoup , on découvre des racourcis et des chemins plus plaisants pour se rendre en ville (10/15mn à pieds) ou à Cardiff Bay (10mn). Les arrêts de bus sont à 10mn environ.
Paul a été accommodant pour nous faire remettre les clefs alors que nous arrivions assez tard.
Good welcome and easy introduction, very close to stadium and city centre. Close to Cardiff Bay. Good accommodation. very easy to use.
Great appartment, very cosy and well placed to the city centre. Paul was very accomdating in regards to check in etc. would come again.
We had a comfortable stay at paul's place for the short time we were there, the off street car parking was very convienent. The kitchen had everything there that we needed to cook our meals with. A spacious place for our family of four, with a pull down double bed in lounge which was nice as the kids didnt want to share the double bed in the room. We found it very handy with two bathrooms. We walked to the city and to the dr who experience and it was a easy walk for us.
The apartment was very comfortable and the location was very convenient. The city circle bus is right outside the complex. The car being undercover and secure was an extra bonus. Communication with Paul and Rob was easy and friendly. All facilities in the apartment worked well and having two bathrooms was fantastic. Will certainly stay here again next time we visit Cardiff.
We loved our stay at Paul's apartment. We were late arriving by an hour yet Robert (Paul's representative) was still waiting for us. Our reasons for liking this apartment:
1. beds and pillows were very comfortable!
2. location was perfect for us. it was a 20 minute walk to the Mermaid Quay and the same in the other direction to the City Centre. We are senior citizens, by the way, so younger people could walk much faster and the walk would be shorter.
3. the apartment was spacious. The bedrooms each had a double bed, a wardrobe, a chest and two end tables. The bathrooms were also large.
4. Great customer service! We had an extra person, couldn't find the hair dryer and a hinge on a window broke during our 5 day stay (not all at once). I emailed Paul each time and the next day Robert brought us extra towels, a new hair dryer and had a temporary repair done on the window.
5. All the appliances, the Internet and TV worked.
6. We had a partial view of the river from the living room and could see an old warehouse from the bedrooms. The old warehouse was very interesting. Oh, and we had seagulls!
We would definitely stay here again.
Clean apartment, walking distance from stadium and city