Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 69
Offline IDPersonal Info
- Mt. Carmel High, University of California, Santa Barbara
- English, Español
- Katherine's Airbnb Symbol
I am a California native and currently live in San Francisco. Here, I work as a executive assistant for a finance firm. So far, I have taken a few international trips. I am working on making more international travel a reality, rather than just dreaming of it. I am a responsible person. I am naturally very organized and any of my spaces are well-kept and very clean. On the lighter side, I am also convivial, playful and enjoy witty conversation. I keep myself well-informed and educated by reading, asking questions and through personal experience.
When I travel, I like to have a flexible plan in place. Dates of travel, air/ground transportation and accommodations are usually the only confirmed items. I have a list of must-see attractions. But most importantly, I like to feel the natural vibe and culture of the place I am in, which means to me, talking to local people and consuming food as the locals do. I take my time when I travel. If I happen to miss something on my list, I will see it upon another visit.
Five things I enjoy and am grateful for are:
1. Great friends and family.
2. Clean, delicious, fresh food and drinks.
3. All Music, e.g. classical, pop, rock, hip-hop, house/dance, folk.
4. Exercise, e.g., yoga, pilates, cardio.
5. Having interesting experiences and meeting new, good-natured people..
If you have any more questions about me as a guest using your home, please do not hesitate to ask me.
Thank you and I look forward to visiting your city!