• Madeleine
  • Facebook
    428 Friends
  • LinkedIn
  • Reviewed
    4 Reviews
About Me
Wake Forest University
Tosco Music Parties, Inc.
English, Italiano
Madeleine's Airbnb Symbol

Visit create.airbnb.com »

Hey, I'm Madeleine!
Venice, Veneto, Italy · Member since December 2012
Report this user
You have reported this user. Undo?

I'm an intensely focused musician/aspiring A&R rep, in that I spend 95% of my free time creating/learning/playing/discovering music. The other 5% of my free time, I split between reading spiritual or philosophical books and experimenting in the kitchen to create (hopefully) delicious new recipes.

I'm also a Wake Forest University student, class of 2014, majoring in philosophy. I accidentally find myself using my philosophy major all day in my conversations, but plan on running headlong into the music industry upon graduation.

For the spring of 2013, I'm studying abroad in Venice, Italy and I'll be fairly frequently traveling to other European countries. Of course I'm excited to see new & different places, learn about customs and traditions foreign to me, taste the local food in each of these places, etc... but the thing I'm most excited about is meeting new people; I've found that you can learn valuable things from every person if you just listen to/watch them.

My style of traveling is to do the best I can to do what the locals do/eat where locals eat/see what locals see. I like to feel at home in whatever place I'm in, and so I like to feel like I could be a local myself, wherever I am. I like to think that I'm a traveler or a nomad, not a tourist.

I'm an easy guest to have around; I always like to leave things just as they were, or neater than, I found them. I'm also a fairly private person, so I keep to myself, especially as a guest in someone else's home.