I believe that life is a blessing and it should be treated as such.
Cannot recommend condo.
Everything very clean (we were first tenants)
Not so good:
- No proper directions (my fault also)
- No internet, no wifi! Still had to be installed after 2 days.
- No washing machine in condo (as advertised) but on site (we now had to make extra costs)
- No access allowed to the pool.
- Only net curtains in bedrooms, as soon as sun comes up you are awake
- Bed linen: they call it satin but it is just plastic. horrible!
- Bed spread: it was new but not more than syntactic packing material.
- Kitchen supplies: all new but all from the one dollar shop. Not nice silverware to eat from.
No information from the owner of assistant:
Wash facilities on compound - found out you need a card- where to get one? Called the owner.
Then we found out you need to have a code to buy a card- what is the code? called the owner again.
The pool on the compound: you have to have a code... What is the code?
All these questions were not needed if there would have been a paper with proper directions. I feel the owner was not ready yet to rent it out and so did not prepare it properly and legally.
When talking to the office on the compound we heard that the rent was illegal and we are not allowed to use any of the facilities. We have asked the owner for the pool access code multiple times but the owner did not respond anymore.
Neighbor from apartment downstairs complained to us about hearing us walk, but we did not even wear shoes... nice hard wood floors but sound insulation?
Nice balcony that overlooks the tennis courts, unfortunately no furniture on deck to enjoy the view.
I also would like to mention that the condo was set up to be rented out. All was nice and clean but very basic and empty. I feel that a room in an extended stay hotel must have been more cosy and comfortable!
The rent is too high for what is offered.
Vicky & Valerie, Were wonderful guest!! They took great care of our home and were definetly a pleasure to have with us:-)) In the little time I had with them I felt extremely comfortable as if I knew them always:-)) If they come back to NYC & they choose your place, don't hesitate to accept they're booking; only I don't think it's going to be you! :-)))
Enjoyed having you stay. Do come back.
Vicky was a great guests! She took care of my apartment as her own.
I look forward to host her again in my place.
Thanks for staying with me Vicky!