Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Tatiana has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Tatiana was great! She was incredibly welcoming and was very knowledgable of the area. The house was extremely well kept. I would definitely recommend staying with her
Nice place to stay in New York. Nice treatment.
Perfect for who travel alone.
- Tatiana is very great, nice and she is here to answer to your questions, and your problems .
- the place is very near to Central Park and times squares (10 min to walk) and it is very convenient !
- the apartment is very small, if it is just for 1 day it can be great but for more, you don't have place for your luggage, for your clothes, for your shoes ... You sleep just near to Andrew.
- Andrew is a problem too .. He is a little strange, don't say hello or goodbye. He is on his computer at night, come back at home early on the morning and do lots of noise ! Sometimes he is find, but he change his behavior very often .. Our last night, he come back at home at 3h30am and was in his computer during 1 hour ! I needed to ask him to don't do so much noise and to turn off the light of the computer ! He accepted, but it is not a good point.
- Andrew don't flush the toilet and he is not very clean all the time (hairs on the toilet)
- the shower is cold half of the time .. That's not very good ! Especially if it is the winter .
So, we thinks that's good just for 1 night, but not more.
Great location. Amenities were fine, comfortable bed, clean place. Like others, I was out and about each day I was in NY, so this place was perfect to come back to at night and crash. Would stay again.
Tatianna is a wonderful host! Awesome location in the woods and the house is very clean. Definitely recommeded. :-)
The location was convenient and clean! Just a block away from all the attractions.. It is near everything by walking distance. I didn't spend much time in the actual room because there was just so much to see.
I do see Tatiana personally, Very easy to get in touch with. She was flexible with my arrive and departure. Andrew is very nice.
The room is good but roommate is not good.
Its close to columbus subway and central park.
so easy to move and every morning i run in central park.
I've been in this house last week. Sincerely it was not good. The host, Tatiana didn't give me all information about this room. She had to say about a guy who living in this house. But just said "you could be living this house with a man". And I laid it on the line- I hope that doesn't happen. At that moment he already living in this house. It's really make no sense.
It seems like they ignored me. And that guy was doing no good. Keep saying, singing, joked silly things, didn't flush the toilet. Singing loudly, chatting at early morning, Most makes me crazy thing was his rude behaviour. Of corse he didn't know he is doing not good. But I think it is not normal.
The room is not that bad, good location, nice bad, also have kitchen, fridge, wi-fi. But I don't want to recommend.
I have a good time in Tatianas'studio without problems. She was flexible with my arrive and departure time. Every time that I need to talk with her she was available.
great guest very communicative no issues whatsoever would highly recommend!