Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 71
Offline IDPersonal Info
- Tulane University
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- English, Español, Français, 中文
- Julia's Airbnb Symbol
I am a graduate of Tulane University and I love to travel. I am originally from the D.C. area and I have grown so much in love with the city of New Orleans. I was working my first full-time job out of college in D.C. and now I am in Atlanta for a one-year fellowship at the CDC.
I spent a summer in Suzhou, China as a research assistant in the summer of 2011. From January to May 2012, I then spent a semester abroad in Switzerland (with a wonderful host family).
I love music and can play the violin and guitar. I'm also learning a lot about cooking, and I am loving it so far.
Places I've been to:
- Washington, D.C. area
- New Orleans, LA
- New York, NY
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Chicago, IL
- Orlando, FL
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Atlanta, GA
- Toronto, Canada
- Guangzhou, Suzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, and various other places in China
- Paris, French Riviera, France
- Geneva and various other cities in Switzerland
- Rabat and Marrakech, Morocco
- San Sebastian and Barcelona, Spain
- Rome, Florence, Milan, Naples, Venice, Italy
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Athens, Greece
I have used AirBnB countless times and had great experiences! With my past experience with CouchSurfing and host families in Morocco and Switzerland, I believe that staying somewhere that feels like a home is so important while traveling.