Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Entrepreneur, world traveler, and lover of culture and food.
Husein has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Husein was great and communicative and the apartment is clean and in a terrific neighborhood. Highly recommend.
Me and husband spent our 7th wedding anniversary at Husein's beautiful apartment home. It was nothing less than perfect. The location was perfect, the amenities were perfect, and our overall stay was perfect. We were walking distance from everything. Restaurants, Shopping, Gas, Grocery Store, Coffee House, Bars and even a movie theatre. The views were amazing and the pool area and Jacuzzi were awesome. We will definitely recommend Husein to friends and family and we are already starting to plan our next visit. Thanks for being amazing!!
Husein was the best host and the apartment was an incredible experience. Not only was was attentive and thoughtful, but the amenities and apartment were luxury at its best. It was my birthday and Hussen had wine & flowers awaiting my arrival for my friends and I to enjoy. And when the snowstorm hit, he was great to check in and make sure we were okay. If there was a 5 star scale, Husein and his amazing apartment would get a 6.
Highly recommended! Husein's apartment is beautiful. It's located in a brand new building that's ideally located, plus he provides all of the info you need about the unit and neighborhood. I would love to stay here again!
It was a pleasure and you were awesome!!! Thanks!
Absolutely awesome. Great apartment and in the perfect location. Hussein couldn't have been better to deal with. Highly recommended.
Anytime Darren. Cheers
The location is terrific and the unit is essentially brand new with lots of wonderful common space for tenants, just as stated in the listing. Fitness center, hot tub, pool, BBQ stations, several large entertainment areas, meeting room - all are located right on the same floor - super convenient! Husein is a very responsive host and is easy to work with, clearly focused on making sure everything is just fine. Great way to experience Dallas uptown in a luxurious setting!
Thanks Lulu! Welcome anytime.
Nice place, very convenient, great host. Definitely recommend staying here!
Anytime Othman! Thanks again.
Husein made my Air BnB experience smooth and effortless, from the moment I requested my stay to the time of check out. He was an awesome host, always available as a resource and it was clear he took much pride in providing this service. The apartment is absolutely fantastic! I debated staying at the Omni or Hyatt for my Dallas trip... I can NOT express how happy I am that I chose this luxury apartment instead. This has all the amenities of a 5 star hotel but with so much more privacy. Husein's description is completely correct in that it is in one of the most prime areas of Uptown Dallas. Groceries, shops, great food, gas, all within walking distance!! Husein also did a fantastic job with his manual; I used many of his suggestions for things to do around Dallas. The place was extremely clean, sleek, and modern. The king size bed and incredible sheets were paradise for me after my 25 hrs of driving! Being able to overlook the skyline was just another great bonus to this trip. I would most certainly recommend this space over any hotel in the area.
Such a lovely review! So nice to hear. Yes, when I got this place, I took pride in all the details and Im happy to share this place and let others experience a truly awesome time in Dallas in the best area. Cheers my dear!
Husein was a great host. His place is very nice and in fantastic (website hidden)'s were huge, kitchen had all we needed, bed was incredibly comfortable - will stay again with him for sure!
Thanks Dan!!!! Welcome anytime!
Firstly let me say that the unit its self is exactly what the pictures look like online. I have given this a 2* for the following reasons:
1. Upon arrival, the apartment had NOT been cleaned. The sheets were filthy, the floor hadn't been washed, the garbages were full and there were ring marks from sticky drinks on the counter tops.
2. The owner apologized but said he was out of the country (though he had been there only moments earlier according to security) and that he would reimburse me if I could find a cleaning lady to come in. After more than 15 long distance texts back and forth, a cleaning lady was arranged.
3. There were half consumed beer, a half eaten orange and moldy bread in the fridge (which smelled) and when I brought that to the owners attention he simply replied "it's as is, this is not a hotel".
4. There were 2 people staying in the unit and 2 people registered with the owner but only 1 access card was left to get into the building.
5. The access card does not get you onto the Perry rooftop pool unless it is during an unbusy time. Forget Saturday pool party!
6. In the middle of our stay the owner text me to inform me that his friend needed to come look at the place. Not acceptable. Another long distance charge to tell him we were not in the unit to show it.
For the 200.00 we saved over the three nights we would NEVER have done this again. Spend the $200 and stay at the Perry. It's MUCH less hassle and if something is wrong, an entire staff is there to fix it.
Husein was a very nice and friendly person. He is a very interesting mixture of countries man, and very clever. I've enjoyed to have him at my home.