i am from NY
The apartment is sparse (as in the pics) but comfortable and quiet. The grounds to the apartment are wonderful, including a huge pool with an awesome view of the back bay. Communication was easy, super prompt and friendly.
Very nice place and especially very nice neighborhood. Perfect to spend few days in new york and access to the entire island of manhattan. I will go again !
Apartment was exactly as described. It could be a little more cleaner but definitely not bad
Zois apartment was as he describes it. We found it clean and the essential equipment was there. The apartment is very well located in a secure and calm area, 2 minutes’ walk from the subway, 3 blocks from the MET and Central Park and not far from all you want to see in New York.
Zois was a very nice host. He was always available and was very accommodating.
We really recommend Zois apartment and if we come back to New York, we'll rent it again!
- Perfect host! He was incredibly responsive, reliable, and very chill.
- He was really flexible with our check in / check out times, which I really appreciated.
About the place:
- It's surprisingly roomy, and was perfect for two people.
- The apartment was very clean.
- All the basics were covered: A/C works in the living room and bedroom, shower pressure is great, there are two huge TVs, there were plenty of towels, tons of hangers in the closet, and there were two sets of keys.
- The location is great. It's very close to a subway stop (3 blocks), and also very close to Central Park and the Met (2 blocks).
Just so you know:
- It's on the 4th floor, and there's no elevator. Very standard for NY, but just so you know before you bring a ton of luggage!
- The wifi is a bit slow - that'd be the only slight negative. The good thing is there are a ton of cafes nearby to work from if you need to.
Zois was great - he met us at the apartment, helped us with luggage, gave us 2 sets of keys and was really helpful. The apartment was great, just what we needed - 5 min walk to the metro, near central park, a grocery and liquor store around the corner. Recommended.
Zois' place was cozy & clean; located in a nice and safe area. He was very responsive. I would stay here again.
Apartment is as described and host was very helpful. I would rent this apartment again if given the choice.
Located in a quiet building in a neighborhood of delightful ethnic restaurants and small businesses, I found Zois' apartment to be perfect for me. It was spacious and very clean, the bed comfortable and made up with fresh linens. The bathroom is larger than most. I had no problem picking up/dropping off the key. The wi-fi worked great. The only small inconvenience was that there was no table to sit at, only a sofa with a coffee table. That is a very minor thing, but I mention it in case you wanted to sit down and eat. Be physically prepared because this is a four story walk-up. The price is reasonable and it's in a good location. Zois was a perfect host for me and I would recommend these accommodations.
I've known Zois for 7 years now and the first word that pops into my head to describe him is 'trustworthy'. I also know that he is organized and clean.