I'm a 25 old Graphic Designer from Basel, Switzerland. Last year I spent two month travelling through the USA from east to west, that was great! In my freetime I like to go to concerts, cooking with my boyfriend and I'm reading a lot (especially Comicbooks). I like to meet new people that's why I did couchsurfing while I was in America, which was a fantastic experience! I'm still keeping in touch with these hosts and will never forget that journey! I don't need much as a traveller, but I'm always open for some recommendations about your city.
Five things I can't live without:
1. Good Music (The Clash, Bettie Everett, The Madness, The Specials)
2. Good italian food (or from time to time a good steak :)
3. Good friends and a good time in a bar
4. Good films: Thank you for smoking, Anchorman, High Fidelity and almost all Trantino and Rodrigez Productions
5. Good Books: The Catcher in the Rye, all books from Burkowski and a lot of comics (Preacher, the boys, Sin City...)