Ciao a tutti, sono Riccardo. Due cose che adoro fare? Senza dubbio viaggiare e leggere.
Riccardo has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Très bonnes vacances, l’appartement correspond tout à fait aux photos et descriptifs. Idéalement situé, centre ville, pas loin de remontées mécaniques. A recommander!
Very nice apartment in the centre of Megeve. Comfortable, most amenities. Quiet, even though it is on a relatively main road (by Megeve standards). Wi-fi and a washing machine are the only things that would have made the stay even better. Riccardo was a pleasure to deal with; communicated at all stages in a very friendly and approachable manner.
Good location! Authentic alps apart! If I will come to Megev once more I will stay in this apart. But have no wifi, for me it was very bad, but everything else was amazing!
Response from Riccardo:
Dear Kseniia, thanks for the feedback! I will try to equip the apt the next time to make you stayin even more amazing! See you soon!
@Megeve flat. It is indeed very centrally located but that does mean it gets a bit noisy. There is also a bar below the flat attracting young audience and during the holidays they keep on partying until 03 AM. So think about that, we had to sleep with earplugs.
Flat is actually two floors with living room+dining table on first floor and bed quarters upstairs. Bathroom, kitchen are all in good condition. It was very well cleaned when we arrived and plenty of towels. It is close to bakeries, food-stores, delicatess stores, parking garage if necessary, restaurants and close to ski lift (Rochebrune).
A good option to expensive hotels in Megeve
Appartement fonctionnel, endroit bien.
Great location however the lack of any reasonable air conditioning of hot days and night as well as little to no local information was a definite let down
The reservation was canceled 14 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 2 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 9 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Imagine a friend's college aged son tells you that it's OK to crash in his apartment for a night and you won't be so surprised at this apartment.
1. We had to wait nearly an hour past the designated time to check in (standing out in the heat)
2. If one of us had not spoken fluent Italian I'm not sure how we would have dealt with the grouchy door man, finding a pay phone and calling to figure out how to get let in.
3. When we were finally let in by the housekeeper she was there to clean (so it was not yet cleaned)
4. There was clutter everywhere- old magazines, worn clothes, towels, shoes... there wasn't one clean surface to set anything.
5. There were still ratty Christmas decorations hanging up in July
6. We had asked about recommendations for restaurants and activities and were told (by e-mail) the info was in the blue book. Good luck finding the blue book in a house piled with clutter.
7. There was no toilet paper and when we complained none was ever brought.
8. The air conditioning had a bad leak and a bowl under it that had to be changed every couple of hours (yes all through the night). No one told us and yes it soaked our luggage (which was on the floor as there was nowhere else to set it)
9. Check in was never spelled out so we left the key under the mat (so we could lock the apartment) which caused great confusion.
Gamid was pleasure to host, he is easy to communicate with and respectful to house rules, clean and easy going. I would suggest her to all hosts here. Thank you for your stay