Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 36
- Louisiana State University
- ACLU of Northern California
- Shanelle's Airbnb Symbol
Five quick awesome/fun facts about me:
1. I am a twin.
2. I used to be a heptathalete in college (5 events)
3. I have moved 12 times in 12 years living in 5 cities and 4 states
4. In the last 7 years I've worked as a Journalist in New York, a Production Assistant in Los Angeles, and now as a Communications Strategist in San Francisco.
5. I sling clay (I do ceramics).
I currently live in Oakland but have also lived in Louisville, Baton Rouge, Los Angeles, Ohio, Brooklyn, and spent some time in Moscow, Russia. Traveling is a luxury for me so I haven't done much of it but I daydream about living abroad one day -- perhaps Berlin or Tanzania.
I am conscious of the ethical implications of being a tourist in a country where I neither speak the language or know the culture well. I am curious to learn, identify as a foodie, love to swim, hike, eat, laugh and drink the better half of a bottle of a really good bourbon or rum.
If my friends had to describe me in three words, it would be extroverted, eccentric, and, thoughtful. I'm a people person, adapt quickly to new environments, and never stay in one place too long.
My favorite quote is by author Cheryl Strayed and it reads: "The best thing you can do with your life is to tackle the motherfucking shit out of it."
I am clean and reliable and promise to keep any place I rent in excellent condition! When renting an Air BnB, I will spend most of my time outside of the unit and will likely only use it to sleep. Promise to treat it as well as I treat my own.