check out linked in
(website hidden)(phone number hidden)&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
Originally from Cape Town South Africa and living in Dubai for last 4 years - Masters in Energy and Development Studies - Love Solar Energy and future of renewables Will be going to California to meet with 2 companies I admire SolarCity and Tesla.
5 Things I cant live without:
1) The task of problem solving how of making renewable energy possible for residential households ( solar and electric vehicles)
2) Learning about how the world and life actually works ( thanks youtube, IFLS, cafe scientifique and coursera) -
3) Meeting inspiring passionate people that wake up and want to DO rather than TALK about doing.
5) Creativity and beauty - Making new things possible, originality, brainstorming, having fun with problem solving, growing as a person, connecting with people,
6) Five is too short to capture everything - all the others I love and cannot be without are, surfing and longboard skateboarding, creating random guitar songs, automatic writing, quotes and poetry that move and shake you alive, family reunions, exploring new countries, making a difference, the ocean, Third Eye Blind songs ........
Favourite Travel Destinations
1) Laos , Sri Lank
1) Guns, Germs and Steel - Jared Diamond, Elegance of the Hedgehog - Muriel Barbery
Waking Life, Before Sunrise and Before Sunset, Inception, Matrix, Inception
Third Eye Blind Sixto Rodriguez, Dylan, Foo Fighters (goal to see these 4 live one day), Beatles, Pink Floyd, , Nirvana,
5) Food - Anything
Like to have as a guest or host: Chilled, relaxed, share some interesting life experience.
Style of Travelling: Freestyle ( mix it up between hostels, couch surfing, hotels and air bnb - done it all )
My Life Motto: It is always evolving but currently it is 'To experience as much of life as I can. Take the risks to do the things that are calling me, so that I can look back on life with no regrets.'