At Movida Beach House you’ll find the perfect balance between outdoor and indoor living. The bi-fold doors open up the entire back of the house, integrating the native garden, the large deck and living spaces into the ideal beach house for a chilled out holiday. Take a leisurely stroll of 4 minutes to the pristine beach of Jervis bay, which is also dog friendly and safe swimming for little ones. Share a BBQ with friends and family or retreat inside for an intimate dinner by the slow combustion fire-place.
The sound of the ocean can be heard from each of the three bedrooms. The house accommodates two to seven people:
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen size bed.
Bedroom 2: 2 x single beds
Bedroom 3 : is a separate retreat in the native garden with a brand new queen size bed, king single futon and plenty of space and light with French doors opening onto the native garden with its own TV and DVD player.
* You will need to bring your own sheets and towels, we supply pillows and blankets and doonas. If you wish we can arrange a linen and towel service for an additional fee.
The main house has two renovated complete modern bathrooms
Plus an outdoor hot/cold shower for when you return from your swim or day at the beach.
Features of Movida:
- Four minutes stroll to dog friendly beach
- Completely renovated
- Two separate living areas
- Coffee Espresso
- Ceramic cook top and built-in oven
- Two full bathrooms
- Slow combustion fireplace - great for cosy winter breaks by the sea
- We supply some basics; olive oil, salt pepper, coffee and tea, sugar, dish-washing detergent and tea towels.
- 4 minute drive to Supermarket, bottle shop, bakery, butcher and vet in Callala Bay
- Fully equipped with entertainment systems: Flat Screen TVs, DVDs, good DVD collection, IPod deck, Stereo and selection of CD's and hoola hoops and board games !!!!!