Response from Alessandro:
Dear Ibiola, I repeat my story more precisely, in English:
We are a family (me, my wife and 2 children, 2 and 6 years old).
One night, at 4:30 am, we were awaken by a person trying to enter our appartment and saying that he/she was “Soy la vecina” (feminine form of neighbour, in Spanish) “abre la porta!” (open the door!). Although she said she was a lady, the voice was more male in our opinion. We told him/her to go away and, after a while, this person went away, slowly descending the stairs and continuing talking at him/herself something we could not really understand. There were no real consequences for us, except being awaken and extremely scared. Thereafter, the following days, we felt kind of insecure.
Now, Ibiola, coming back to your version of the story, please note the following:
I am so sad to hear these words from you, especially after our firendly telephone conversation. Pleese note the following:
- As said, we have 2 children (2 and 6 years old) therefore, I am sorry, no parties for us at night (espcially at 4:30 am!!)
- dirtiness: we asked you (before leaving) if we had to clean the apartment and you said "no need". On top of that, there was nothing inside the appartment we could use in order to clean up (a broom for example!).
(we took some pictures before leaving the appartment and if you want we can share them in order to talk about dirtiness, etc...)
- the 2 firends (as I told you that first day when you gave me the keys) were with me because my wife and my children were about to arrive with 4 heavy suitcases; therefore my friends were there in order to help me in climbing up 4 heavy suitcase on the 6th floor (I thought I told you already that day).
- the night when we had problems was the 2nd one (not the last one as you are saying).
Finally, since you are so mean, I want to add that the second day there was a dog's shit on the stairs (around the second floor), which remained there during 2 days before someone removed it.
All in all, because I am honest, I must repeat what I meant to say:
- Ibiola appartment was very good, the terrace and everything and very quite
- the surroundings, the area, neighbours (?) etc... were not good (at least for us)
Finally, feel free to add more and more lies to your own invented story and be sure I will not loose my time in replying any further.
With best regards,