We live on the Gold Coast in Australia but own our villa on the beautiful island of Nusa Lembongan. We look forward to going there whenever we can.
Villa Mimpi Manis is a really great place to stay at Nusa Lembongan.
The villa is very clean. Margie provided clean towels, a security box, mineral water, coffee, and soap for your shower. The shower can not be locked, there is a curtain and there is an open window in the bathroom. The view from the villa is amazing.
A few things to note if you're going to Nusa Lembongan:
- Margie can arrange boat transport for you, they can pick you up from your hotel or airport. It's quite a good value too.
- Phone reception is not very good - internet is very limited.
- The Villa is very clean, but the water is a little bit salty - use the provided mineral water.
- Snorkelling is about Rp. 150,000 to Rp 300,000. It depends on how many people you have. It's about 2-3 hours of fun.
- Make sure you bring a lot of cash. There is no ATM on the island. There are a few money changer but the rate is very bad.
- There are a few wild animals roaming around the place like dogs and cats. Don't freak out, just keep them out of the villa.
- If you can ride a motorcycle, rent one to enjoy the island.
- There are a lot of places to eat and buy snacks. However if you can buy a few snacks or beer from Bali, that would be better since it's relatively more expensive in this island.
Dear Gary and Wade,
It was a great pleasure hosting you at our Villa Tao.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience on Airbnb about your stay.
We definitely look forward to hosting you again!
Live LOve Life to the fullest extend.
Greetings from Meta, Nur and Roger