I am a Christian wife, mother, grandmother, friend and entrepreneur. My husband and I own steel fabrication and internet brokerage companies. We love to travel but also love being home. I like to use social media to connect with people from around the world. In short, I love getting to know people!
I am a volunteer for Smart Love where I speak to junior and senior high students about their goals and dreams and how to reach them. I belong to a woman's book club where we typically read historical fiction or other great literature. This year when it is my turn I plan to suggest something from my personal and business development library such as T. Harv Eker's Secret of the Millionaire Mind or Dani Johnson's First Steps to Wealth. I want to leave a legacy for my children, grandchildren and society with some great ideas I have!
Five things I can't live without are:
1. My smart phone. Without it I wouldn't be able to listen to YouVersion at night when I fall asleep.
2. My leggings. I wear them 9-10 months each year to keep warm!
3. My calendar. I have designed my own calendar page that I use to keep every appointment and journal my gratitudes and successes each day.
4. Popcorn always with butter and salt. Sometimes I add xyletol and other times I put pepper on it. Yum!
5. God. Most of all I cannot live without God in my life. I know some people disagree there is a God, but they have not had the life experiences I have been blessed with to get to know Him personally.
My life motto is "I would rather live as if God were real and die to find out He isn't than to live as if God weren't real and die to find He is."
Laurie has completed online and offline ID verification.