Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 33
Offline IDPersonal Info
- Shelton Senior High, University of Washington, Highline Community College, Highline Community College, Capital Business College
- Laurie & Jim's Airbnb Symbol
I am a Christian wife, mother, grandmother, friend and entrepreneur. My husband Jim and I own steel fabrication and marketing companies. We love to travel but also love being home. I like to use social media to connect with people from around the world. In short, I love getting to know people!
I have volunteered for Smart Love where I spoke to junior and senior high students about their goals and dreams and how to reach them. Now I volunteer as a Communities In Schools Mentor and have been with my student for a year and a half now. I want to leave a legacy for my children, grandchildren and society with some great ideas I have!
Five things I can't live without are:
1. My smart phone. Without it I wouldn't be able to listen to YouVersion at night when I fall asleep.
2. My leggings. I wear them 9-10 months each year to keep warm, even when others are not cold!
3. My Family. I have the best family in the world and feel so blessed to have them all in my life!
4. Popcorn always with butter and salt. Sometimes I add xyletol and other times I put pepper on it. Yum!
5. God. Most of all I cannot live without God in my life. I know some people disagree there is a God, but they have not had the life experiences I have been blessed with to get to know Him personally.
My life motto is "I would rather live as if God were real and die to find out He isn't than to live as if God weren't real and die to find He is."