Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 38
Offline IDPersonal Info
- Georgia Gwinnett College
- Full-Time Student/Writer/Server
- English, Español, Français
- Cait's Airbnb Symbol
Currently, I am a college student looking to travel more!
I'm a nonsmoker. I'm on a pretty strict gluten free diet (health) and am also a vegetarian (personal).
So far, I've had nothing but good experiences with Airbnb! I will give you a heads up on a few things about me:
1) I can be very reserved until I get comfortable with someone. This can happen pretty quickly though.
2) I love to laugh and have fun. While I'm serious when I have to be, life's too short not to laugh. I'm pretty optimistic in general. My life motto is "wherever there's a will, there's a way"
3) I have a naturally loud voice. If I get too loud, you can let me know.
4) I will most likely be bringing my own food with me due to my strict dietary restrictions. I am more than willing to share- just ask!
5) I will need WiFi access
6) It would actually be really cool to have someone to hang out with while I'm in another country.
7) If you want to get to know each other a bit beforehand or know who's going to be staying in your home, you're more than welcome to friend me on Facebook beforehand. I also like keeping in touch with hosts (usually via Facebook) after leaving.
8) I love animals and, if you have any, they will probably love me. Ironically, the only two animals I've ever met that didn't like me are my late grandmother's cat and my mom's cat.
I have all sorts of friends and am very open minded! I have also been very fortunate to travel all over the world (Europe, Asia, North America, and even briefly touched down in Africa!) and hope to continue doing so. I love to meet new people and grew up around all sorts of people. I was raised to be respectful and accepting of others and it is very hard to make me feel uncomfortable. I have friends of all backgrounds and have been very blessed to travel and (for the most part) live in very diverse areas. I've carried on conversations with Presidents (I met two when I was very young) and people who didn't graduate from high school equally well. I would love to meet you!