Greetings! Since this is a site for travel, let me talk about that first. I have used airbnb to travel within 5 countries in Europe and have had fantastic experiences with my hosts and their homes. Seeing how incredibly genius this site is inspired me to also open up my home, while still utilizing the incredible abundance of hosts around the globe.
Me, in a nutshell:
1. Most of my job experience has been working with youth- they never cease to amaze/terrify me. Needless to say, they keep my sense of humor tip top.
2. I thrive off of rough and tumble sports or team sports. I am all about the outdoor activity and really enjoy the ones that end dirty.
3. I'm a book junky and a so called "writer." I use this label loosely as I feel many people dub this title, but writing truly has been a passion of mine since I was small.
4. I have a green thumb and am learning the art of botany (self teaching) and I am a total nerd when it comes to disease and medicine (self teaching, likely).
5. Casual loves: any water sport, running, boxing, exploring the coastline of California, Blues music, macaroons, and poppies.
6. Fun Fact: I have spent every summer since I was born in the Arizona desert on a lake.
I am a mellow, clean, personable and respectful person. When I am traveling, I shower, sleep, read, and then head off into the world to explore the new environment. While traveling I keep a schedule, but in reality I am as relaxed and spontaneous as they come. I've had great experiences using AirBnb and hope to have more wonderful experiences and meet more wonderful people.