I'm happy to see the you had a good experience, it's very important for us.
On the points you have some questions, I'm happy to answer you :
- The room in which we hosted you in on the pictures of the rooms we offer. Maybe you didn't recognize it, it's a daylight picture and you arrived in the evening.
Also, the two street numbers are specified with the adress.
- I had the confirmation from the maintenance team that you're room was fully cleaned before your arrival. Anyway, I'm glad to have your feeling about it.
- Your two nights stay was maybe a little too short to meet our other guests, I'm sorry that you didn't feel free to ask us if you had any question about it.
- The automatic reservation is a facility for our guests, so that they can be free to book, and don't have to wait for a reply. Our goal is always to do our best to welcome the travellers who choose our house.
- I confirm you that we don't practice any discrimination, every Airbnb member is free to stay in our home, and will always be welcomed.
- You were supposed to arrive around 12 and 1PM, but finally, you arrived at 8 PM. We guessed that you had a very long journey and thought that you'd rather have a rest that a lot of informations. Once again, I'm sorry again that you didn't feel free to ask us.
For us, it was a pleasure to host you, next time you come, we'll be happy to welcome you again.