Phone number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 77
- London College of Fashion
- Web editor
- Rachael's Airbnb Symbol
I'm a web editor living in Stoke Newington, North London. I specialise in hair and beauty content and I'm a massive history geek.
* Food and cooking (especially local, organic and seasonal produce)
* Craft beer and real ales
* Live music and record collecting (rock, surf, weird alternative stuff)
* Reading (1920s literature and historical non-fiction)
* Art galleries and art deco architecture
* Vintage shopping and obsessive eBaying
*Swimming (outdoor - the wilder the better)
I love to travel and experience locally-recommended bars, restaurants, record stores and shops. I've seen most of Europe, both coasts of the US and in 2013 took a three-month sabbatical to travel through the southern States, across Mexico, around Hawaii and across Canada.
Not quite a backpacker - spent much of my teens/early 20s doing that - but don't mind roughing it slightly to save money for more important things, like beer and vinyl...
Non smoker, obsessively clean and tidy - as a design lover, I have a very healthy respect for other people's property and leave every house just as I found it.