Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I am a young professional - working in the advertising industry and a freelance journalist for Conde Nast among others. Am also trying to finish a book. We'll see. Am a happy person!
Giulia Lina has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
The reservation was canceled 9 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Perfect apartment - quite spacious for a studio in HK too, big shower, very modern apartment and building with an amazing gym, pool and roof top! Very close to transport and plenty of cute restaurants right at your door. Even my aunt who popped over to check out the place was interested in renting an apartment in the building!
Only minutes to Central, SOHO and Causeway Bay and TST.
Thanks for letting me stay :) and sorry about losing your key, would definitely stay again if I had the chance to come back again. Thanks Guilia!
i had the pleasure of staying in this apartment for 7 nights, here is a quick summary of why i found it the perfect place..
- free internet access (apple computer upstairs or wifi access upstairs)
- amazing rooftop pool and deck (you can bring your own bottles of wine for a corkage fee)
- great little bar where you can have teas/coffee/alcoholic drinks - great views over the city from the 42nd floor
- a few mintutes walk to Wan Chai station; just 5 minutes from the flat to the HK central
- great little restaurants/bars/pubs/cafes in Wan Chai - you really feel as if you are amongst locals
- Giulia is an amazing host. She was warm and friendly and took the time to show me around the flat!
- kitchen, comfortable bed, great little bathroom with waterfall shower
I would stay here again should I find myself in HK, just how a Airbnb experience should be!
Giulia and her boyfriend were such great guests. They were very sweet and great to have stay at my home. I really hope you enjoyed your time. I highly recommend them as your future guests.
Giulia & Gio were just awesome guests.
Organised, really good on the communication - they treated the Sandcastle as their own, even put up with some maintenance that had to be done inside the apartment one morning while they were in residence. We would have them back anytime! Come back and live in Oz you guys...be our neighbours!