We love San Francisco, we love our apartment and we'd love to share them both with you! I am studying for the GMAT, taking classes in accounting and working for two local businesses doing bookkeeping and accounting. JonPierre is a Case Manager helping transition individuals back into society.
Some of our favorite things to do are:
- Be urban explorers! I like to explore used bookstores, vintage boot shops and sit in the Mission parklets (these are parking spots that have been converted to outdoor seating for the public to enjoy and enjoy I do). JonPierre can often be found wondering around, camera in hand, taking pictures of the people and places in our community, as well as his favorite model by default (me).
- Eat! Tacos, Mexican food, tacos, Osha Thai, pupusas, tacos, brunch at Pomelo, tacos, dinner at Aslams, tacos...There are so many yummy restaurants in the Mission and a Taquiera on every corner. Yum!
- Cook! We love cooking and experimenting in the kitchen and with two farmer’s market’s within walking distance of the apartment, we can’t help but eat fresh, delicious food.
- Practice yoga! There's a yoga studio 1/2 block from the apartment. Yoga is my favorite. I have yet to get JonPierre on a yoga mat.
- Watch movies! What’s better than watching a movie in bed? Well, maybe breakfast in bed.
- Meet new people from far away lands! Hosting gives us the opportunity to meet and connect with people from all over the world and we love it.