My name is Derya and I currently live in Washington DC, where I work for Rosetta Stone. I'm an avid traveler and I always try to experience the places I visit through the eyes of a local.
If there were five things that could describe me the most, they'd be:
1. You can find me in the kitchen brewing beer or attempting to bake bread pretty often (I suppose I have a thing for grains!)
2. I love Latin culture, and especially salsa dancing. Though I keep starting and stopping and thus never get too good, it's an ongoing love of mine.
3. Languages have long been a passion of mine, and I'm always either learning or trying not to forget what I learned
4. There are many ways to experience culture - stories, literature, dance, art, music, etc. My preferred ways to experience culture have always been through food and drink.
5. I tend to find humor in the smallest things
Derya has completed online and offline ID verification.