Gestisco eccellenti alloggi, appartamenti, case vacanze a Roma
Bianca has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Excellent! Thank you!
Appartamento carino e confortevole.
Posizione ottima, ben servita, a 50 metri dalla stazione metro San Giovanni.
Proprietaria cortese e disponibile.
I will be honest and say that this location has SO MUCH POTENTIAL to be great, but unfortunately it's just mediocre... especially compared to other listings at similar price points.
As you can see on my profile, I am a frequent airbnb guest and host and I do not have high standards, but there are a few things about this place that should be noted.
- Location is unbeatable. You are literally steps away from the spanish steps, the major shopping areas, and a 2 minute walk to the Spagna subway line. The location is really awesome.
- There is also plenty of space in this apartment. It's rather large and you have enough room to feel comfortable.
- There's a gorgeous balcony that overlooks the street. It's spacious and fun to sit outside and enjoy.
- They should not be able to advertise having "Wirelress internet." The internet provided only worked about 50% of the time and was only a tiny mobile hotspot with 3G speeds. If you try to connect more than one device, the entire network collapses. This was a big issue for me and there was nothing that could be done.
- The place is a little grimy. The floors are dusty, the walls are dirty, and there were dirty (stinky) linens left in the closet that made the entire apartment smell. I think whoever is responsible for cleaning this place isn't doing their job properly. I had allergies from the dust.
- The place is run by a vacation rental agency, not an individual person who lives in the house. I didn't realize this until we arrived and had to deal with several different people just to get the internet working and questions answered.
- Be sure to look at the house rules, you have to pay a late check-in fee PLUS additional daily charges per guest for "Taxes." Which I haven't ever had to do in Rome before.
With a little more care, this place could be a TOP RANKED airbnb, but as it stands I would look elsewhere if possible.
My mother with her friend lived in these apartments are just 3 nights)) the location is very good! The only minus-problems with hot water???? And very poorly appeared wi-fi
My dad and I stayed here in early May 2014. Overall, our stay was very good. The apartment is spacious enough for 2-4 people, although there is only one bedroom. I slept on the two fold-out beds in the living room, and I was reasonably comfortable. There was a little noise from the street, but it wasn't terrible.
The apartment is only a few blocks from the entrance to the Vatican museums, and the neighborhood in general is very nice. We both liked that it wasn't too crowded. It is close to a metro stop and bus stops, so getting to other parts of the city isn't difficult.
My only advice would be to contact Bianca or the other woman who manages the apartment after you are already on your way from the airport or train station (we actually never met Bianca, only her associate). I called as soon as we got off the plane, and it took us significantly longer to reach our destination than we expected. We were still met at the apartment and let in, but I felt bad for making them wait so long.
It was a great time that me and my friends in Rome! the apartment is clean, nice and close to the main streets of Rome! Bianca has always been very helpful.
When I first saw the pictures of the Spanish deluxe apartment I really had a hard time believing that it was for real. It just seemed way to good to be true. I wrote to the contact person, Bianca Micaci many times voicing my concerns and every time she would respond very quickly with answers to my many questions. Eventually I decided to trust the company and Bianca and booked the apartment for 3 nights and 4 days. It was exactly as it appears in the ad. The rooms were huge, the bathrooms were very modern and everything was pristine clean. I had lived in Rome for 10 years back in the 80's and I knew that the location was ideal for it's proximity to the most important historical sites. It might be important to note that if you are planning on doing a lot of cooking while there this is not the place for you, (very small kitchen)......but a large fridge for whatever you might want to keep cold. I would highly recommend this apartment to anyone wishing to be centrally located and steps away from wonderful restaurants and coffee bars. Better than any 4 star hotel in that area of the city. Thumbs way up.
Great location and apartment right by the Spanish steps. Apartment very clean and great for the 8 of us. Bianca was most helpful when needed. Very enjoyable stay. Thanks Bianca!!
Nice appartment with an excellent location, in the heart of Rome, spacious enough for two couples. Perfect communication with Bianca, everything was arranged for us as planned. Some minor flaws are not very well toilet flushing system and low water pressure.
In general, the appartment is clean and comfortable. It's right next to the Trevi fountain and is the perfect place to stay in for a short visit to this magnificent city.
This is an amazing place. Clean modern and wonderful