Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I manage great holiday apartments in Rome
Bianca has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Schickes und gut ausgestattetes Appartement in zentraler, aber dennoch ruhiger Lage in der Nähe der spanischen Treppe.
Der Empfang war herzlich und hilfsbereit, die Zimmer und Bäder waren sehr sauber.
Hemos pasado unos días muy agradables en este cómodo y muy céntrico apartamento. Es prácticamente un estudio en tres alturas con todas las estancias comunicadas. Bianca nos organizó un transfer desde Fiumicino y todo funcionó perfectamente. Aunque no tiene mucha luz resulta agradable y silencioso.
La cama es cómoda y las duchas estupendas, aunque una no es apta para gente muy alta.
Muy cerca del supermercado y de cantidad de bares y restaurantes. Fácilmente accesible con transporte público aunque no es muy necesario ya que es muy céntrico.
Personale disponibile, posizione dell'appartamento ottima.
Very nice apartment.
Good equipped with all the necessary stuff and more.
Big nice rooms, nice kitchen and nice living.
Owner was helpful .
We had very good experience.
The apartment is in an excellent location, perfect for walking everywhere and grabbing a taxi. All the bedrooms are comfortable and spacious with modern shower rooms ensuite. Bedlinen good. However, there is the minus of an actual sitting room (just a sofa in the hallway and some of the bedrooms have sofas or armchairs) and the kitchen is ridiculous very small and in bad order. One can just about make breakfast (with basic kettle, coffee filter machine and toaster) and eat in the small dining room (has all cutlery and china), however not ideal for more than 6 people. Apparently they are trying to deal with this issue. There is an Illy cafe across the road thankfully! There is no washing machine either. It is a good apartment for literally just sleeping but definitely not for cooking! It was clean and in good order.
The landlord is very enthusiastic, introduces the room one by one to us, every room is very big, clean and tidy, every room is equipped with bathroom, house location is good, the square, in Spain is very convenient, it is 5 star experience, great!
We had a lovely stay in Rome snd the apartment is perfectly located central to Spanish steps and trevi fountain so we were able to walk everywhere.
Although Bianca does not live at the apartment and we never met, Bianca and Rosie run the hosting business very well and Rosie met us upon arrival to welcome us.
Our flight home was late in the afternoon and we were able to leave our luggage in the apartment until we left which was much appreciated.
Excellent! Thank you!
Appartamento carino e confortevole.
Posizione ottima, ben servita, a 50 metri dalla stazione metro San Giovanni.
Proprietaria cortese e disponibile.
I will be honest and say that this location has SO MUCH POTENTIAL to be great, but unfortunately it's just mediocre... especially compared to other listings at similar price points.
As you can see on my profile, I am a frequent airbnb guest and host and I do not have high standards, but there are a few things about this place that should be noted.
- Location is unbeatable. You are literally steps away from the spanish steps, the major shopping areas, and a 2 minute walk to the Spagna subway line. The location is really awesome.
- There is also plenty of space in this apartment. It's rather large and you have enough room to feel comfortable.
- There's a gorgeous balcony that overlooks the street. It's spacious and fun to sit outside and enjoy.
- They should not be able to advertise having "Wirelress internet." The internet provided only worked about 50% of the time and was only a tiny mobile hotspot with 3G speeds. If you try to connect more than one device, the entire network collapses. This was a big issue for me and there was nothing that could be done.
- The place is a little grimy. The floors are dusty, the walls are dirty, and there were dirty (stinky) linens left in the closet that made the entire apartment smell. I think whoever is responsible for cleaning this place isn't doing their job properly. I had allergies from the dust.
- The place is run by a vacation rental agency, not an individual person who lives in the house. I didn't realize this until we arrived and had to deal with several different people just to get the internet working and questions answered.
- Be sure to look at the house rules, you have to pay a late check-in fee PLUS additional daily charges per guest for "Taxes." Which I haven't ever had to do in Rome before.
With a little more care, this place could be a TOP RANKED airbnb, but as it stands I would look elsewhere if possible.