Love the outdoor life - skiing, sailing, golf -, as well as good food & wine
It was wonderful vacation! Apartment is amazing . It has everything you need . Close to the city centr and to gondola lift. Bad wifi inside of apartment but on 1st floor it was ok. We are really appreciate David and Jane to let us spend our vacation in their apartment. Thank you David and Jane !
Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Apartment big, clean and very nice. Towels was provided and also they have hairdryer. Good plus is collection of DVD movies and games. Nice pool and spa especially after all day skiing.. Nice atmosphere, excellent location for ski trail and for the restaurants and bars. Internet connection not working in apartment but in restaurant area or in lobby it works good.
Big thank you to the girl at the reception, She is very friendly and helpful!
Villa vraiment tres agréable et dans un environnement magnifique, avec une vue superbe sur les montagnes et la baie
En plus Rethymo et ses plages ne sont vraiment pas loin !
Appartement sympa, bien situé à moins de 10mn à pied de la Gondola. Sauna et piscine de l'immeuble agréable.
Concerning the apartment, please note:
1. The photos are exactly representative of what you get - new furniture - fully equipped, 100% perfect.
2. The heating in the apartment and the building is excellent (i.e. very hot).
3. The location is great just a couple of minutes walk to the ski road that leads/skis down to the Gondola.
4. The room was not ready when we arrived, and was done later that day, (cleaning is not Bulgarians most strongest point).
5. The internet reception is very weak in the apartment and thus I had to use the lobby on the 1st floor to do my evening work, but the very sweet and helpful girl at the reception (Ani) gave us the password from the royal bansko building - as that signal seemed to be stronger
In general a great place to stay, we strongly recommend it.
Thank you, Jane and David
My family and I really enjoyed our stay here. The listing and photos are true to life. The apartment and the location are great, short walk to the main gondola station and nightlife. Although it was quite cold outside during our stay, the apartment was very warm and cozy. Great DVD collection, which comes in handy after a long day on the slopes. Jane and the management company onsite were extremely responsive. If I'm back to Bansko, I'll definitely stay here.