Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
R. has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Great family apartment in a pleasant uptown neighbourhood. Fantastic for the kids to have access to the very quiet rooftop pool. Lots of good food options nearby and not too far a walk to the park and the subway. Rama a great host - very communicative, helpful and flexible
Great stay, wonderful view of the skyline and the River: having breakfast in the sunny sky and go sleeping in the nightlights of NY was faboulus! Perfect location, fully equipped kitchen, very confortable rooms and 2 bathroom, all you need to stay in NY as at home. Rama was very kind and clear in all the information of the house and the neighborough. Check it out for your next visit
The reservation was canceled 24 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 12 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 22 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
R. Cont is a very friendly and patient host. Communication via Email was easy and always helpfull. The appartement was great - good located, easy to reach and well equipped. The next time we go to New York, we will choose this place again!
Appartement très agréable et hôte très prévenant. N'hésitez plus!!
My family and I had a great time in Rama's apartment. It has a very nice view and has a great location. Rama is a very helpful host. We had access to the pool, which the kids enjoyed, and a gym. The pool has specific opening times, and a lifeguard. Nearby are a lot of great grocery stores/ supermarked, restaurants, good pizzas, starbucks, and so on. The apartment has a fully equiped kitchen for cooking food. A 10-15 min walk to central park with playground for the kids. Busses stop right outside the building. There is no TV or Internet in the apartment, but we managed fine. We will stay here again.
Rama: Hospitable, courteous, helpful and honest
Apartment: Great location, clean, homey, upscale
Need I say more? :)
- Belle vue de l'appartement,
- Soleil le matin dans le séjour, agréable pour les petits déjeuner
- Commerces de proximité, (baguette pour les frenchies ;) )
- Quartier calme,
- Piscine, Jacuzzi et salle de sport au dernier étage
- Portiers très accueillants et avenants
- Propriétaire à l'écoute
- Laverie au rez de chaussé
- Cuisine équipée
- Pas de wifi dans l'immeuble (dommage)
- Pas de télé
- Propreté de l'appartement strict minimum
- Pas de stores occultant dans le séjour (canapé lit)
- Linge (draps + serviettes) à nettoyer en fin de séjour soit même non compris dans les frais de ménage, à prévoir !
- Pas de rangement dans la 2ème chambre (enfant), placard avec affaires personnelles du propriétaire.
Oh Mr Rama et sa famille sont des gens très courtois, très gentils,
beaucoup de chaleur humaine.
Les Parents de Mr Rama sont venus pour profiter de leurs petits enfants à Paris.
Nous leur adressons toutes nos salutations. Janny Jean Philippe