Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Fun , responsible
Swetha has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
This is the my second time staying with Swetha and first time meeting her. The experience started with excellent communication from her side. The day I "check-in" she was very welcoming and was great at breaking the ice. During my stay I felt very comfortable and the other house-mates were very pleasure to stay with. I look very much forward my next stay at her place.
Swetha is a very welcoming host who makes you feel right at home.
The location is perfect and very cheap for where you are in the city.
I will be returning soon as it is such a great spot!
I stayed for 4 nights with Swetha and had an amazing experience! It was my first airbnb trip, and it was exactly what i was looking for. Swetha was very fun, easy going and friendly and that was the most important part. When i arrived (it was my first time in ny) she took me to have dinner cause i was hungry. She was always willing to help and gave recommendations on things to do on my trip. Whether i wanted to have company or when i needed my privacy and time to rest (which is also important) she was great and understanding with everything!
The apartment is fantastic - its large, in great condition, clean, the room was comfortable and i had everything i needed. Location is great - in the heart of Soho, walking distance from the Subway.
I would definitely recommend Swetha as a host. I would be happy to go back there on future visits to ny and i will keep in touch with Swetha, who is now my friend!
- la localisation entre SOHO, Little Italy et Chinatown, tou près de Broadway street et a quelques blocs du Financial District.
- l'hote: Swetha est très agréable, prete a rendre service et de bon conseil... quand elle est présente ce qui n'etait pas le cas...
- Il y a un washer-dryer, un frigo, une TV et une cuisinère utilisable par les AIRb&Bers
- La propreté: meme si 'apprtement est relativement spacieux, l'entretien reste a revoir et le ménage mériterait d'etre fait plus souvent. Par ailleus, il reste sombre.
- La chambre: petite, sans double vitrage donc EXTREMEMENT BRUYANTE, sans rideaux ou stores efficaces.
- l'organisation: j'ai du attendre 2h car l'hote était en déplacement et c'est une des autre locataire (AIRB&B) qui m'a finalement ouvert en rentrant.
Didn't get to meet Swetha.
My stay at her apartment was perfect nevertheless!
The neighborhood is nice, and it's pretty close to public transport.
The host canceled this reservation 2 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Unfortunately the Swetha was out, but she was able to take care of everything and made my "check-in" pleasant. We communicated very well week ahead and day before.
This apartment is a good size, in a convenient location. The bed is very comfy. Unfortunately it wasn't staying with Swetha and a flatmate, as Swetha was away, so another airbnb-er who was staying let me in and showed me around. Another guest was due to arrive while I was there, which would have been good to know about in advance. As others have noted, the flat wasn't as clean/well cared-for as most airbnbs; and the location is pretty noisy, so pack good earplugs if you're a light sleeper.
The reservation was canceled 34 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Nice stay, everyone in the flat very relaxed and welcoming. Thanks!
Swetha was my host and today she is my friend
She is first, a great host because she took care of me when i was in her place in NYC !!!
Her place is beautiful and in the great neighborhood of SoHo near to many shop and restaurants.
Today i know that i can count on her and i can come back to NYC when i want :)