Premià de Dalt
Un superbe séjour à Barcelone, dans un appartement très agréable, reposant et très bien agencé ! Propre, soigné, avec le charme de l'ancien et tout le confort ! A recommander !! Merci encore, j'espère à une prochaine fois ! Sabine
Great apartment - lots of space and nice terrace. Perfect location - Gracia is a very nice neighborhood and we really enjoyed staying there. I would definitely recommend the apartment. Magda is very nice and helpful and communication with her was easy and she responded quickly to my emails and questions.
El apartamento es muy cómodo para siete y está muy bien ubicado. La comunicación con Magda fue muy buena y sus padres un encanto. Vale la pena conocer Barcelona en el apartamento de Magda.
This is a fabulous place to stay. Magda has a couple of Airbnb properties, so it's a more commercial transaction than other Airbnb places and you might have to supply some cooking essentials, but there is a supermarket right across the road (30 metres to the left). The location in Gracia is perfect. It's easy to walk to stuff like Sagrada Familia and within a 400 meter radius of the apartment is a huge selection of local places to eat. Make sure you go to the food market - about 400 metres through the back streets behind the apartment. I went there every morning and it had a better selection of food than I have ever seen anywhere. Magda's apartment is absolutely huge - it must be over 250sqm. It's in a 100 year old building that has all the idiosyncrasies you would expect to find in a 100 year old building. It was exactly the sort of place I was looking for - a grand old apartment that made me feel I was in Barcelona. I would stay here again anytime.
Gran piso en el corazon de gracia, disfrutamos muchisimo de la estancia en este acogedor piso en el que no nos falto de nada. Tranquilo, luminoso y con una explendida terraza. Lo recomiendo muchisimo. Por cierto los padres de magda muy simpaticos!
Magda's apartment is clean, huge and comfortable. This place is centrally located and we walked to all the attractions. My wife and I have already talked about returning to this place.
Thank you Magda.
Barcelona was the last stop in our six month trek through Europe. We stayed in a number of cities (London, Paris, Berlin, Prague, Krakow, Bratislava, Split, Dubrovnik, Munich, and Rome) prior to visiting Barcelona. Almost all of those places were booked through AirBnB - so we have some experience. :)
We had very mixed feelings about Magda's place in Barcelona. The location is fantastic! We walked everywhere and we were right around the corner from some of Gaudi's masterpieces.
The apartment is large and the kitchen is very well stocked for preparing meals at home.
This could very well be a five star apartment with a few exceptions:
1) Fuse/breaker problems: We were constantly tripping the breaker. We found that if someone was cooking breakfast (on the stove/hob) and someone in the back bathroom tried to run the hairdryer - the breaker would trip. The first time it happened was at night plunging us into darkness. This happened several more times during our stay.
2) Shower size: The second bathroom (in the back of the apartment) is quite large, however the shower is teeny-tiny and it didn't drain well. You'd basically have to shut off the water and wait for it to drain before turning the water back on.
3) Noise: probably the biggest complaint. The front bedroom faces the street which doesn't quiet down until around 2am. You hear people talking, cars and motorcycles driving by. Oh, and they pick up garbage well after midnight!!
4) Hot water: the main bathroom doesn't seem to have enough hot water for two people to take a shower one after the other. It barely has enough for one person. We managed by taking very short showers (turn the water off while soaping up, etc).
5) Communication: we messaged Magda about the electricity problem and the hot water problem, but never got a response. Before we checked out we messaged her about the time that we would be leaving and asked if she'd like us to leave a rope we bought to hang clothes on outside (we were doing a lot of laundry and needed more space than the one rack). We never heard a response back.
The communication problem was probably the most disappointing because it's the one thing she had the most control over.
If you do stay here - there is a fantastic restaurant "La Pepita" at the end of the street walking towards Diagonal - it was probably one of the best (and reasonably priced) restaurants from our entire trip!!
We have stayed in Magdas apartment for four days, and in all we are very pleased. Spacious, clean and has a very good location in Gracia.
So we could highly recommend this when going to Barcelona.
We had wonderful days in Magdas apartment. Magda answered quickly and there were no problems with handover of keys, etc. The apartment was spacious, tidy and very good located. We stayed with a group of five and loved the neighbourhood. We recommend Magda as host and would like to come back again!
This is a lovely flat very with easy metro access to the centre
Everything worked well and the flat was clean ,Magda's mother met us with the keys
There was no information or maps on Barcelona something which others may find useful .
We had 4 adults staying so had lots of space .