Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Feel Free to call me or to send me an email
Cyril has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
I wanted to like this place more, and it has potential but it also has a bit left to be desired.
- good strong A/C in the apartment
- fantastic gym, tons of equipment, and great view of Miami from the cardio area
- friendly security staff
- great location - never needed a car and there are city bikes and an always active taxi stand directly outside of the gate
- balcony gets great morning sunlight
- shower has great water pressure
- premises were always quiet enough to sleep
- floors counters were clean upon arrival
Suggestions for Owner and Visitors:
- the apartment needs some work and is showing signs of wear and tear. A day spent fixing the stove, the headboard on the bed, tightening the handles on the pots and pans, fixing the lock on the sliding door to the balcony, replacing the plastic kitchen utensils, getting a lid for the garbage pal, tightening and replacing the frames on the glass portion of the cabinets so the glass doesn't slide out could do much for the apartment.
- for those who like to cook, I'd suggest bringing/buying your own cutting board, the two on premise shed plastic. The stove has only 3 working burners.
- stock the apartment with dishcloths and washcloths (there were none)
- ensure the apartment has at least one roll of toilet paper and one garbage bag. Perhaps locking off one closet for stocking basic supplies would help with this.
- the washer/dryer in the apartment only suffices as a washer
- listing should mention the $24 fee per person for a security card, though it is not necessary (staff can look up your name to verify your access), it is quite convenient.
- have someone check over the apartment between guests' visits - this could have avoided us spending two hours on the phone with AT&T diagnosing and installing the routers.
- a simple thanks / acknowledgement for us spending hours diagnosing and installing the new router would have gone a long way.
Overall I get the sense the apartment is not well cared for. With that being said, I think it still has potential, a little more interest in the state of the apartment by the owner between guests' visits and some time and effort spent fixing and replacing worn items could do wonders for the apartment.
Cyriĺ was a great host to us. Always available and really kind.
The appartment was really great. There was a lot of Space and There are a lot of things to cook in the kitchen.
You can go to the swimming pool or to the gym everyday and meet a lot of people there !
It was a great experience for us :-)
The reservation was canceled 214 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
great host!! always available by phone, Highly recommended.
Superbe l'occasion en plein cœur de South Beach ! 2 min de Lincoln Road et environ 15 min de Ocean Drive à pied.
L'appartement est parfait pour 2-3 personnes et les installations (piscines, salle de sport,jacouzzi) sont superbes.
A cela s'ajoute une magnifique vue sur Miami Downtown.
Pour y être resté 1 mois, je vous conseille fortement cet appartement. A noter cependant qu'il est situé à 15 min à pied de la plage, en taxi 3-4 min (6 dollars).