Response from Kristina:
I'm very happy Cindy enjoyed the stay in the appartment itself.
Still I'm feeling to comment on a few statements made avove:
1) The price adjustment was due to a renovation of bathroom facilities shortly before arrival, not because of Oktoberfest.
2) I informed Cindy 8 weeks ahead of arrival about the price increase. At that time there were still more than 650 other options available.
3) She accepted the change and in case she wouldn't have, I and AirBnB would have helped finding another place to stay. Thats the normal procedure.
4) The normal price for one night is 60/65 Euros. The Octoberfest Rate usually is 160 Euros per night. Which is in both cases average for the kind of flat I'm offering. Cindy payed 35% less than that.
5) Yes, I don't have Wifi in my appartment, accacetly as describe in the offer.