Airbnb has introduced me to some of the most considerate, kind and generous people I have met in my entire life. I can only offer my deepest gratitude.
In a previous work life, I was a theatrical and live event stage manager for productions in New York, on and off Broadway and across the United States. After 6 years in New York, I began a steady move west. I lived in Chicago for a short time and then moved to Las Vegas where I began a 7 year tenure with Cirque Du Soleil, the internationally acclaimed entertainment company and the largest theatrical producer in the world.
I welcome you to West Hollywood, close to my heart and The Heart of Los Angeles.
• Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace with a mission to connect you with an ideally matched Host.
• Hosts like to know who their Guests are. We have homes, not hotels. We enjoy what we do because we enjoy people. Post a profile photo and write a bit about yourself and who you are traveling with. Your Host will be genuinely interested.
• A novel of your life story isn't necessary; just write about what you think someone meeting you for the first time would want to know.
• COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE. Include a written statement about who you are, a recent photo of your face (dog or cat optional), and a verified email address and phone number.
• VERIFY YOUR ID. You are going to be required to do this eventually, so do it now while you aren't pressed for time. This shows you value trust in our community. (See https://www.airbnb.com/help/question/450 for more information about Verified ID.)
• I am the Founder of Airbnb's New Hosts Forum. With over 7000 members, our community is one of the most active groups on Airbnb’s website. If you are currently a host, feel free to join us at: https://www.airbnb.com/groups/41
• When I first started out, I had no idea what I was doing. I was lost and felt completely alone. It's now my personal mission to ensure new Hosts don’t have to go at this alone. As a Superhost and Community leader, I am here to help you and encourage your success.
• Belonging is central to the core of Airbnb. There is a profound need to belong in each of us. I get that sense of belonging when I write, help and share my knowledge with the Host Community. I believe in it.