I'm a fresh graduate from a Singapore university, and just started my first job.
Singapore's a small country! Though it is a vibrant and bustling city, I really love to see the world, the good and bad, the cities and the mountains.
I've had my fair share of hotels as well as hostels, crashing in kind strangers' apartments or a quiet corner just around the corner of a dark street. It's really exciting sometimes, though for some, I would rather not experience it again (once is quite enough).
I can't live without basketball, my laptop (not just for facebook though), my friends and my girlfriend (now fiancee!) of 8 years now :) She's my pillar of strength and will always be!
I've travelling extensively, and look to see more of the world for all its glory.
- Singapore (duh!)
- Malaysia (Most of it)
- Indonesia (Medan, Bali)
- Thailand (Hat Yai, Phuket, Bangkok)
- Philippines (Cebu, Moalboal)
- China (Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuxi, Kunming, Changzhou)
- Taiwan (Taipei, Taichung, Kaohsiung)
- Hong Kong (and Macau)
- Nepal (Kathmandu, Pokhara)
- Australia (Darwin, Perth)
- Papua New Guinea (Port Moresby)
- Canada (Montreal, Toronto, Quebec City, Ottawa)
- USA (New York City, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver)
- France (Paris)
- Spain (Barcelona)
- Italy (Rome, Florence, Pisa)
- Vatican City
- The Netherlands (Amsterdam)
- UK (London)
I sure hope that my list expands with with you guys' help :) Read my reviews! I like to interact with my hosts and have that homely feel!
Thanks for reading!