I am Brazilian but I look like a Japanese mainly when I am studying and doing research (I am a PhD student in Mindfulness meditation) but when I am dancing I think I will look like a very Latin American.
Some experiences and interests:
- I have lived for 3 years in a semi-monastic contemplative community/school (Nazare Universidade da Luz, Brazil), many meditation retreats, some personal interest in detoxification process, diets, was a vegetarian for 10 years; interests also in Conflict resolution, Non-Violent Communication, Familiar Constellation, Circle dances, eco-friendly stuffs, Gaia education, etc.
- I’ve worked as a hatha yoga-meditation instructor and Self-knowledge courses manager, but until now my main source of $ was studies’ and scientific researches’ scholarships.
- Undergraduate: Physical Therapy, Master's in Kinesiology-Health Promotion, PhD in Health Sciences (on going).
- When Teenager: Boy Scouting, Japanese School, Baseball, Judo, Swimming, Gymnastics, little of Capoeira.
- More recently practicing Qi Gong, Tao practices.
- Some countries where I have been to: Chile, Peru, Bolivia, USA, Canada, Japan, India and UK.
Marcio Sussumu has completed online and offline ID verification.