The best apartments in the best spots. Stay with us, a trusted company with over 8 years of experience in Amsterdam.
Working harder to offer you the best Holiday Apartments
Amsterhome has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
We had a great time in Amsterdam, but at there are definetly ambivalent things to say about AMSTERHOME HOLIDAY!
Positive: - price for the place is acceptable
- the place is very close to the city and the train
- the appartment was quite clean when we moved in
- we booked another place at Amterhome Holiday in March to go there in August. Two days before the trip, we were informed that the appartement we booked is suddenly not available anymore (because of "several reasons" ???). So we had to take an other appartement in the same building.
- they had a big problem with mice in the buidling. Traps were placed everywhere in our appartement, and the mice ran around in the night.
- there was no place to bring our rubbish, we had to place it infront of our door for three days (the mice were happy about that)
- there was one toilet and one shower for ten people (the other place we booked had two of each)
- the door latch in the bathroom fell out when the door was closed
- the fridge and the freezer didn`t work very well. Drinks just didn`t get cold.
- at the day we checked out, we handed over our keys and two guys of us wanted to use the bathroom at the reception one last time: ONE EURO each! For guests, who had to stay with mice and rubbish for three days. Sorry, but you must be joking!!
All in all we had a great time in Amsterdam, but most of the time we were not in our appartement.
Great location for apartment, very cool area with lots of bars and restaurants. Nothing was more than a 15 minute walk the whole weekend. There was plenty of space and bathrooms for all 10 of us which is unusual for a large group! Lots of bedding and towels. Only criticism would be the decor was rather spartan.
Der ganze Trip war ein Erfolg, auch wegen dem tollen Apartment von Amsterhome...
Nach Zahlung haben Sie alles bestens erklärt - von Anreise bis Checkout -
Das Apartment an sich war super gelegen, sauber und für uns 6 Personen völlig ausreichend. Da das Schlafsofa nicht ganz in Ordnung war, haben Sie sogar noch 2 Extrabetten aufgestellt.
Diamant wasn't available due to vandalism of which we were informed on the day of our arrival. Amsterhome offered us two appartments which they claimed were in the same building which didn't look like it at all on (website hidden) maps. They also offered us a bigger appartment close to Vondelpark. The appartment was OKish, albeit very sterile and secured against other acts of vandalism (signs everywhere, windows couldn't be openened, no accessories etc). We had wanted to be close to the city centre so asked for a discount of 50% because we were only informed on the day of arrival and hence couldn't make any other arrangements. I had to call them every 1/2 hour from 9am to 4pm to find out what was going on as key personal had left or wasn't available and i didn't really get called back. In the end we only got 25% discount but were able to move into the bigger appartment. Apart from that the check in/check out process was uncomplicated.
Over all a great apartment right in the center of Amsterdams city center. Close to everything you need, both shops and transportation. The apartment feels large and clean with a modern appearance.
Because of some problem, we were given another apartment when we arrived in Amsterdam. It was clean and modern, but not in the city center, and definitely not equipped for 14 persons (small pan, only 12 blankets, 8 chairs). But the staff has been very understanding and handled it well.
The apartment was good for its price. Very central and the host/greeter was very kind and helpful.
appartement parfait !! j y retourne le plus vite possible.
propre, grand, bon juste qu ont peux pas ouvrir les fenêtres! ca j ai pas compris pourquoi.. si non, situation idéal.
je vous le conseil vivement
Localización muy céntrica, a 5-10 minutos de la plaza Dam caminando.
Dispone de un baño por planta lo cual es una gran ventaja si se va en grupo.
El equipamiento del apartamento es bastante completo.
La escalera que conecta las tres plantas es bastante incómoda.
Calefacción muy bien.
House infested with rats!! we stayed three nights and our experience was terrible! The house was very very dirty (and they also take 40 euro for cleaning!). The blankets of the beds full of stains. There were cigarette butts in the folds of the couch. Moving a bed came out anything! Underpants, plastic cups, packets of cigarettes, tons of powder and, of course, droppings mice. This means that there had never been cleaned! What you see in the picture is very very very different from what it actually is. The only consolation is the location: two minutes from the station and three minutes to dam square. But I do not feel to recommend this apartment!