- Am attending the University of Oklahoma pursuing a Master's Degree in the History of Science and Technology
- Am in my final semester doing research on the road and writing my thesis.
- Am an honorably discharged Navy Officer Veteran and father of two wonderful children who do not accompany me on my research trips
- An introvert who absolutely loves human company
- A not very conventional, but very devoted Christian who does his best to follow the Greatest Commandment (Love God, Love Neighbor).
- Never smoke, use drugs, or break the law
- Drink alcohol only minimally and very infrequently
- Try to eat healthfully, exercise daily, and keep a regular sleep routine
- Have a non-dangerous wheat allergy, so I avoid bread & pasta, etc
- Love and tolerate children and animals
- Thoughtful, intellectual, open-minded, respectful, non-judgmental conversation
- People who are generous and compassionate to others
- Music: classical, folk, celtic, hymns, jazz (especially early jazz) etc
Matthew has completed online and offline ID verification.