I'm Heidi - I'm a little shy but love experiencing new places & cultures. I've traveled pretty extensively for my age so I'm already sick of tourist attractions - I'd much rather experience the unique flavor and rhythm of the place I'm visiting!
5 fun facts about me:
- I have two cats named after characters from "Avatar: The Last Airbender" - Suki and Yue
- I've been to every inhabitable continent except Australia
- I'm currently working AND going to school in the Human Services field
- As far as arts are concerned, I'm a jack of all trades, master of none. Despite that I like to write, draw, paint, play piano, and engage in pretty much any other manner of artistic endeavor
- I grew up with a passionate dislike for anything involving physical activity, thanks to the 'trauma' of gym class in school, but now I love running and occasionally run 10k races
I'm SUPER looking forward to using Airbnb so that I can really engage in local culture, learn lots, and meet new people. I'd love to list my own place, but unfortunately no subletting allowed, and all I've got in my already cramped space is a couch (comfortable, but not exactly private)! And besides - who actually visits Edmonton? :P