Phone number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 94
Offline IDPersonal Info
- Maria works for an European company. Her husband is officially retired, but works a few hours at a local business.
- English, Español
- Lula And Larry's Airbnb Symbol
My husband and I have been hosting for a few years in 2 different states. We will start welcoming guests to our house in beautiful South Carolina!
Everybody who stays with us is treated with respect, greeted with a smile and offered a clean and safe place away from home.
We have previous experience hosting guests; young and middle-aged; professionals (Several PhD's) and students interns, some from the USA (CA, IL, IN, MA, MN, NE, NY, VA) and some from Italy, Canada, Japan, the UK, Bangladesh, The Netherlands, Germany, Singapore, China, India and Iran. We speak fluently English, Spanish and intermediate Italian.
Out motto: Be kind to others!
Hope to meet you soon!
NOTE TO GUESTS: (courtesy of Peter, Host in London)
• Hosts like us want to know who our guests are. We enjoy seeing people. Post a profile photo of yourself (not your dog or cat) and write a bit about yourself and who you are travelling with.
• A novel of your life story isn't necessary; just write about what you think someone meeting you for the first time would want to know.
• VERIFY YOUR ID. Airbnb is going to require you to do this eventually, so do it while you aren't pressed for time. This shows you value trust in our community. (See https://www.airbnb.com/help/question/450 for more information about Verified ID.)