Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 94
Offline IDPersonal Info
- Maria works for an European company. Her husband is officially retired, but works a few hours at a local business.
- English, Español
- Maria (And Larry)'s Airbnb Symbol
We are Maria and Larry, 'almost' empty-nesters; our son attends college out of state.
Everybody who stays at our home in New Jersey, or at our second home in Virginia, is treated with respect, greeted with a smile and offered a clean and safe place away from home.
We enjoy good food and are not afraid to experiment and enjoy different cuisines. We also love southern cooking and travel regularly to our other house In Virginia.
We have previous experience hosting guests; young and middle-aged; professionals (Several PhD's) and students interns, some from the USA (CA, IL, MA, MN, NE, NY, VA) and some from Italy, Canada, Japan, the UK, Bangladesh, The Netherlands, Germany, Singapore, China, India and Iran. We speak fluently English, Spanish and intermediate Italian.
Be kind to others! Hope to meet you soon!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Note to Guests: (courtesy of Peter, Host in London)
• Hosts like us want to know who our guests are. We enjoy seeing people. Post a profile photo of yourself (not your dog or cat) and write a bit about yourself and who you are travelling with.
• A novel of your life story isn't necessary; just write about what you think someone meeting you for the first time would want to know.
• VERIFY YOUR ID. Airbnb is going to require you to do this eventually, so do it while you aren't pressed for time. This shows you value trust in our community. (See https://www.airbnb.com/help/question/450 for more information about Verified ID.)